60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE:
Dude you're a freaking marketing genius. Release a few modules with the promise to upload the rest when you get time and get people foaming at the mouth for a couple of days waiting for it....then say that you're not going to upload the rest because you "respect the creator of the product"....and then start a GB for the same product! Dude if you don't want to share the rest because you decided to do a GB instead that's fine say that..... but don't use the excuse that you respect the product creator. You should just close this thread and have your GB.
10-04-2014, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 09:29 PM by DarkShadow.)
RE:
(10-04-2014 08:42 PM)raidernation Wrote:  Dude you're a freaking marketing genius. Release a few modules with the promise to upload the rest when you get time and get people foaming at the mouth for a couple of days waiting for it....then say that you're not going to upload the rest because you "respect the creator of the product"....and then start a GB for the same product! Dude if you don't want to share the rest because you decided to do a GB instead that's fine say that..... but don't use the excuse that you respect the product creator. You should just close this thread and have your GB.

Dude! I am not making marketing here!!! I am just helping to those BBHF member that can't afford the $399 - that's why I made the GB. I like to share the rest of the module but the creator of the product comment of this post #27... if you are the person who are born that don't respect well better you examine yourself ---.. remember dude we are all human... we are not perfect!
10-04-2014, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 10:15 PM by ohohoy.)
RE:
(10-04-2014 07:04 PM)DarkShadow Wrote:  Sorry guys I can't put anymore content... I respect the creator of the product....Please read his post #27

You mean the part where he says,

"
Honestly, I'm ok with you guys sharing my content. I have deep roots in
the black hat community and is where I got my start. If you want to get
the full benefit from my program, I suggest becoming a member. Stay
classy and I hope you enjoy it.
"

Just post the thing or don't post the thing, but I am tired of all your foolishness that has been going on for days.
10-04-2014, 11:47 PM
RE:
(10-04-2014 09:28 PM)DarkShadow Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:42 PM)raidernation Wrote:  Dude you're a freaking marketing genius. Release a few modules with the promise to upload the rest when you get time and get people foaming at the mouth for a couple of days waiting for it....then say that you're not going to upload the rest because you "respect the creator of the product"....and then start a GB for the same product! Dude if you don't want to share the rest because you decided to do a GB instead that's fine say that..... but don't use the excuse that you respect the product creator. You should just close this thread and have your GB.

Dude! I am not making marketing here!!! I am just helping to those BBHF member that can't afford the $399 - that's why I made the GB. I like to share the rest of the module but the creator of the product comment of this post #27... if you are the person who are born that don't respect well better you examine yourself ---.. remember dude we are all human... we are not perfect!
Look all I'm saying is you're a well respected member here but this makes you look a little desperate to get people to join your GB. I've only known you to be a great BBHF member so I was surprised to see this. I have zero problem with you deciding to not share the rest and start a GB if that's what you want to do but letting this thread drag on for a couple days stringing people along with the assumption that you were going to add the rest then only to state you're not going to share the rest but you can join your GB looks a little shady. But whatever man maybe I'm the only one who sees it this way. My main point is you should close this thread because it's the freebie section and do your GB in the proper section.
10-05-2014, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 02:24 AM by leperrine.)
RE:
I just want to say that the OP and I do not have any affiliation. The only reason I was able to find this thread was from my referral traffic report in Google Analytics. Give the OP a break. I do have a 6 part free video training you guys can access.

Video 1: chirpcircle.com/ansf-free-video-training-1

Video 2: chirpcircle.com/ansf-free-video-training-2

Video 3: chirpcircle.com/ansf-free-video-training-3

Video 4: chirpcircle.com/ansf-free-video-training-4

Video 5: chirpcircle.com/ansf-free-video-training-5

Video 6: chirpcircle.com/ansf-free-video-training-6

I also have a free guide you guys can read here: http://chirpcircle.com/passive-income-am...che-sites/
30.gif
10-05-2014, 02:34 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share brah
10-05-2014, 02:44 AM
RE:
I ONLY NEED MOD 4 TO COMPLETE THE ACUAL 10 MODS IN HIS COURSE NEED HELP
10-05-2014, 03:58 AM
RE:
(10-05-2014 02:44 AM)webgeek4u Wrote:  I ONLY NEED MOD 4 TO COMPLETE THE ACUAL 10 MODS IN HIS COURSE NEED HELP
Wow.. thats great.. I wish i can have those too.. :)
is the mod 1,2,3, and 5 on the first page are the actual mods of the 10 modules?
10-05-2014, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 07:25 AM by webgeek4u.)
RE:
YES fieldy2012 I HAVE 9 OF THEM

CLEAR YOUR PM'S
10-06-2014, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 01:46 PM by DarkShadow.)
RE:
(10-04-2014 11:47 PM)raidernation Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 09:28 PM)DarkShadow Wrote:  

Look all I'm saying is you're a well respected member here but this makes you look a little desperate to get people to join your GB. I've only known you to be a great BBHF member so I was surprised to see this. I have zero problem with you deciding to not share the rest and start a GB if that's what you want to do but letting this thread drag on for a couple days stringing people along with the assumption that you were going to add the rest then only to state you're not going to share the rest but you can join your GB looks a little shady. But whatever man maybe I'm the only one who sees it this way. My main point is you should close this thread because it's the freebie section and do your GB in the proper section.

The 1 to 5 module is still available to grab... and if this thread have problem then let the mod admin decide whether he will close this thread or not.

I am not desperate about the GB I just want this course because it is really nice course and it guide you through in making amazon niches website which the product creator (leperrine)
made of thousands.

and also even if just a little amount of money in Group Buy that can support the product creator (leperrine) at least not all free.

and I also highly appreceate the goodness of (leperrine) as he even not angry in sharing this to public but instead offer for a 50% off but still the price is too high to afford of some of BBHF members here so that's also a reason I created a GB and either also I am not affiliated to ANSF

35.gif

64.gif