44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-16-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: calibre tutorial
thanks for this info. i was using a more piecemeal method of breaking apart a kindle book.
Smile
(03-15-2015 09:09 AM)rocky12 Wrote:  
(02-26-2015 05:01 AM)belagio Wrote:  ANY .PDF VERSION ... PLEEEEEASE ..??? DONT HAVE A KINDLE :(

I converted the book - get the .mobi, AZW3 and .pdf versions here:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1VULXOKZ

After acquiring a book in a format you cannot read, you can follow this process in the future:

1. Go to "calibre-ebook.com" and download the correct version. Install on your computer. Watch the training videos (don't skip this step - Calibre isn't hard but can be confusing without a little direction).

2. If DRM is an issue, read this thread to learn methods to remove DRM:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...rom-eBooks

3. Import your book into Calibre.

4. Convert to the format you want.

As mentioned in the previous comment, you don't need a Kindle device to read a Kindle book. Amazon offers a free Kindle for PC app that you can put on your computer or tablet. You can deliver your book selections from Amazon to your Kindle For My PC app and read on your computer. Or, go through the above process and read anywhere you want.
LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. -- Neale Donald Walsch
03-19-2015, 10:37 AM
RE:
Thanks for share!
03-20-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: calibre tutorial
Glad you found it useful.

I wanted to add that this also works for Kindle books borrowed from the library. I have them delivered to the Kindle For My PC app on the computer, not my Kindle device.

(03-16-2015 03:40 AM)JohnMajors Wrote:  thanks for this info. i was using a more piecemeal method of breaking apart a kindle book.
Smile
11-28-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: [GET] Amazon FBA : Mastery : 4 Steps to Selling $6000 per Month on Amazon ◄◄◄
thank so much Rockie and threader :D

34.gif