20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2012, 02:04 PM
RE:
(12-04-2012 04:05 AM)mrmkst101 Wrote:  I tried nulling options. I have access to theme settings, but the website itself is still seeing this as NON activated:

This awesome site runs on
AffiliateOutlet
If you are the administrator of this site, please activate your theme to deploy its full features.

Can this be fixed!?

___

Solved!

I did not do anything to the php files...but entered random letters for Paypal Email and it worked! I guess Dominate forgot to mention this! Wink

could you explain what files should we edit ?

i have download it the nulled version but when i test it on xampp it keeps sending me a fatal error .. anyone could help ?
12-04-2012, 05:51 PM
RE:
(12-04-2012 02:04 PM)aoshi Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 04:05 AM)mrmkst101 Wrote:  I tried nulling options. I have access to theme settings, but the website itself is still seeing this as NON activated:

This awesome site runs on
AffiliateOutlet
If you are the administrator of this site, please activate your theme to deploy its full features.

Can this be fixed!?

___

Solved!

I did not do anything to the php files...but entered random letters for Paypal Email and it worked! I guess Dominate forgot to mention this! Wink

could you explain what files should we edit ?

i have download it the nulled version but when i test it on xampp it keeps sending me a fatal error .. anyone could help ?

This is the file:

RE:

To null,

Follow the instructions below.

Unzip the plugin, navigate to AffiliateOutlet\AffiliateOutlet\theme-options\view\option_html.php

And replace this
require_once('option_html_registration.php');
with
require_once('option_html_default.php');

Save, repack as zip, upload to site and activate...

Enjoy..

I haven't tried this myself, but theoretically it should work as what we are doing is invoking the regular menu instead of the activate menu regardless of the passed parameter...

If someone has a website where you plan to install this, please check back and confirm...

Please add reps if you feel this was worth your while... Thanks also appreciated.

-Dominate!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-04-2012, 06:22 PM
RE:
(12-04-2012 12:28 AM)Dominat3Serp Wrote:  Nulled Version...

Please seed, New mediafire account, Limited to 50 downloads.

Password is the usual one...

Enjoy... Please add reps if useful.

-Dominate!
Dead Link

Code:
File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validatedStill have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.
Best Magento Extensions For Exchange - Check My Thread
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Best...r-Exchange
12-04-2012, 08:51 PM
RE:
its nulled,just upload the nulled theme,install and activate it,just ensert any email address
12-04-2012, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 10:47 PM by heisenberg808.)
NEW MIRRORS!!!
NEW MIRRORS!!!
Smile Thanks to Johnny Shadow for the original share and Dominat3Serp and pmt1977 for the nulled mirrors.
Angry Don't be a leech.
Love Leave a review.
Heart Make more mirrors.

79star Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=1J5KWTZA

I haven't tested this to see if it works so reviews of this specific mirror would be great.
35.gif

05-22-2013, 10:29 PM
RE:
can someone reupload.. thanks in advance..

15.gif