19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-08-2013, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 07:35 AM by sharp.)
RE:
(04-30-2013 07:43 PM)Sex_Machine Wrote:  Installed Successfully but cant access to admin panel. How to change default user and pass on mysql? i cant LOGIN admin/admin why?

(04-30-2013 05:50 PM)echoitachi Wrote:  how to go to admin panel? whats the user and pass?
/siteadmin

default user: admin
default pass: admin

but for me i cant access using the default user and pass. Please help me!

you didn`t config.. properly..check again

and for massgrabber you need to configure...
/massgrabber/system/config.php
/massgrabber/system/define.auth.php
/massgrabber/system/define.path.php
/massgrabber/system/values.php

and you set your own login information....

The only problem that i have is massgraber don`t grab the videos, i hit the download button and nothing happens

[Image: download.jpg]

possible cause of the cronjob..i copied and past it like this

/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/streamkn/public_html/XXXCLASS.TK/massgrabber/scripts/background.php video download 0
/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/streamkn/public_html/XXXCLASS.TK/massgrabber/scripts/background.php video download 0
/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/streamkn/public_html/XXXCLASS.TK/massgrabber/scripts/background.php thumbs download 0
/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/streamkn/public_html/XXXCLASS.TK/massgrabber/scripts/background.php both download 0
/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/streamkn/public_html/XXXCLASS.TK/massgrabber/scripts/background.php download verify

are correct like this??
05-08-2013, 01:02 PM
RE:
How to put google analytics on footer? when i put the code, the footer will remove or not visible!
05-08-2013, 01:15 PM
RE:
Here's how to put analytic code on footer or header

Magic Button :
{literal}
<script type="text/javascript">
GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE HERE
</script>
{/literal}
06-24-2013, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 04:09 PM by Batmans.)
RE:
Has anyone figured out how to successfully use the MASS grabber?

P.S. Sex Machine... Great website my friend!! (smile) But if I were you I would not list it on here. You are making yourself a target for the the license patrol. But thanks for sharing as you definitely inspired me to want to update my current version to the 2.2 version.
06-27-2013, 02:38 AM
RE:
I failed to install Mass Grabber too. Anyone successful?
72.gif
07-10-2013, 03:12 AM
RE:
I found an updated mass grabber here:

[hide]http://scriptmafia.org/modules/69405-mass-grabber-60-for-avs-20.html[/hide]

Here is the download link from the source link above:

[hide]http://www.2shared.com/file/FRmVWP1B/MassGrabber-60-avs.html[/hide]

If you follow the instructions it will work properly. The only minor thing I am trying to figure out is how to successfully grab the thumbnails. If anyone knows how to effectively grab the thumbs please let me know!
"Knowledge Is Nothing. Applied Knowledge is Everything."

Cool
07-10-2013, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 10:57 AM by jaydjay.)
RE:
(07-10-2013 03:12 AM)sumertech Wrote:  I found an updated mass grabber here:

Here is the download link from the source link above:

If you follow the instructions it will work properly. The only minor thing I am trying to figure out is how to successfully grab the thumbnails. If anyone knows how to effectively grab the thumbs please let me know!
thanks for sharing this! it's working but the thumbnails aren't working like you too. I'm no expert in this but i'll try to find out why it isn't working
07-11-2013, 03:03 PM
RE:
I found that you have to make a modification to this file:

massgrabber/system/define.auth.php

Here is what you do:
[spoiler]<?php
// ScriptJerk Client Auth
define('scriptjerk_email', 'youremail');
define('scriptjerk_token', 'yourtoken');
define('scriptjerk_username', 'username');
define('authenticated', 'false');
?> change the false to true[/hide]

This will fix the authentication issues with the script, but the thumbnail problem still exists.

Cool
07-15-2013, 02:57 PM
RE:
i still can't find why thumbnails aren't working..
07-17-2013, 04:15 AM
RE:
Ok so I am pretty sure i have done everything that is outlined here:

http://www.adultvideoscript.com/forums/s...ght=Script

but still not getting the thumbs..I have a feeling it's due to something set up wrong in "grabber settings" script dir, which I would think would just point to the /massgrabber folder; is this correct?
37.gif

Cool

9.gif