10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-15-2013, 09:29 PM
RE:
Here you go, a mega.co.nz mirror.
Folder link:
[hide]https://mega.co.nz/#F!BVJWDRzL!de8xNUPaP_wzrB0TJyq3gw[/hide]
Please add +rep.
07-15-2013, 11:50 PM
RE:
(07-15-2013 09:29 PM)Medow Wrote:  Here you go, a mega.co.nz mirror.
Folder link:

Please add +rep.
Thanks a lot for this....but before giving you the +REP, just one question. I'm downloading it now, but it seems as if it's downloading in to there server or something...when it finishes downloading, how will I have access to my files?

I've never used this fiehost before and don't wanna waste my bandwidth...you dig??? Confused
07-16-2013, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013 12:20 AM by The Jumper.)
RE:
My take on this:

I think the mega.co.nz Medow shared is the best filehost I ever came across. It's super fast and when it download completes on their server, it now prompts you to save the file on your hard drive. Never seen anything like this before. We should make it to be the official filehost for BBHF...someone else try it out and corroborate what I'm talking about here... Cheers! I'm grabbing the second part now!

+3 REP just given, as promised!
07-16-2013, 08:38 AM
RE:
(07-16-2013 12:15 AM)The Jumper Wrote:  My take on this:

I think the mega.co.nz Medow shared is the best filehost I ever came across. It's super fast and when it download completes on their server, it now prompts you to save the file on your hard drive. Never seen anything like this before. We should make it to be the official filehost for BBHF...someone else try it out and corroborate what I'm talking about here... Cheers! I'm grabbing the second part now!

Thanks for +rep, and yes this host should deviantly be the number one host here on BBF.
07-20-2013, 01:23 PM
RE:
(07-16-2013 12:15 AM)The Jumper Wrote:  My take on this:

This is my first time seeing this host files website. Super speed and good for big files. I'm will use their service for upload and download things. Hehe :)
20.gif
07-21-2013, 12:16 AM
RE:
filehost was awesome, video was annoying and unprofessional
07-31-2013, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 12:29 PM by ocjules.)
RE: Session 1 video review(brief)
First things first - "constituo pro vestri"

Attached is a pdf I made with the content that was shared on the slides during the video.
(If you make the effort to download and view, please make the effort to "thank" and/or "rep" for my efforts to share with you... Thank you!)

It is supposed to be an overview and information foundation for what will assist "benefit" you in your path to CPA wealth.
Long winded, a few thoughts shared but no real point (more of generalizations), I, for myself, did not glean any real information
to start any attempts at a campaign after viewing (maybe session 2?). It did give inspiration for me to explore some ideas that they
helped me formulate while watching and taking notes...

I hope this pdf will help you with the choice of to watch or pass and invest your time elsewhere.

Either way - view or not - (PLEASE) decide for yourself!

Thank you!
Magic Button :
[attachment=686]
03-03-2014, 11:56 AM
RE:
Anyone have the second file? Rar 1, 3, and 4 are up, one is missing on all files. I really want to check this on out
03-03-2014, 04:52 PM
RE:
without part 2 its not worth doing anything unfortunately, just a waste of time
03-03-2014, 06:14 PM
RE:
Thanks, but it is a very huge files
71.gif

59.gif