53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-03-2015, 01:28 AM
[GET] About Paypal - The Very Best Information Of The Day
PayPal has officially announced so far :

Buyer Protection Program now covers intangibles.

"Buyers are now protected for intangible goods and services, which further secures PayPal payments on your website. We investigate disputes concerning immaterial when a buyer purchases an item not received reports or service or not matching its description".

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
07-03-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: [GET] About Paypal - The Very Best Information Of The Day
Thanks for the information
07-03-2015, 01:46 AM
It's very interesting - why?

Because he would see if ebay now accepts to recognize now the intangible products such products can be again offered for sale with download links - which is not currently the case.

What do you think?
07-03-2015, 01:48 AM
(07-03-2015 01:46 AM)Mister Geek Wrote:  It's very interesting - why?

Because he would see if ebay now accepts to recognize now the intangible products such products can be again offered for sale with download links - which is not currently the case.

What do you think?

Has this not been in place since may 2014 along side the extension
of 45 to 180 days for buyers to make a claim?
*** Glad to be Back! ***
07-03-2015, 08:50 AM
Since it is official this may change the game on my online business.
45.gif
07-03-2015, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 07:22 PM by DataPimp.)
What about Seller Protection?
Scammers downloading my sh*t and then filing chargeback once they have it.
07-05-2015, 08:11 AM
THAT's the problem. You nailed it. And don't think they don't know to pull this sh*t.

I've called trades for an entire month -- made a$$holes $Thousands and they try this crap (once they think they have stolen my "system.").

I get them to acknowledge -- in an e-mail -- receipt of what they originally got but have "an update" to send them and want to confirm their receipt and e-mail address. It has worked so far. Also find a way to send and get responses back on at least a couple more e-mails. I know that's not always practical but for higher dollar amounts it's worth it! Every single PayPal "charge-back" has been resolved in my favor.

Oh, and I let PayPal know I want to criminally prosecute the fraud and want the name of the CC bank. Most times I don't get it but they make notes and see I'm serious about not getting screwed -- so the fraudsters can go somewhere else for an easier theft.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader

(07-03-2015 07:22 PM)DataPimp Wrote:  What about Seller Protection?
Scammers downloading my sh*t and then filing chargeback once they have it.
07-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Okay. So let me clear things up for you guys. We have a dedicated paypal manager who i cleaned things up with.
The rules hasn't changed much .....

BEFORE: If someone purchased a digital product and filed a dispute then all you had to do was let paypal know its a digital item.
They would rule the dispute on your favor.. No questioned asked.

For tangible items, if you could provide mailing tracking id then you won the case. Simple.

Now: You need to provide them with "copy of email" as a "proof" of product delivery. OR something that says THEY GOT THE PRODUCT.
That's all. :)

This is confirmed by my dedicated account manager.

Ultimately...... PayPal is PRO Seller and they work with sellers better than buyers.
[Image: bso1.png]

60.gif