44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-04-2018, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 06:08 AM by devildog.)
RE: [GET] AWAI - Masters Program for Six-Figure Copywriting 3.0
Gordon,

Just wanted to say thanks for making this share available. I too am a fan of AWAI, but premo courses like
this at $1150 is a stretch on my budget.

Before I start it, can I ask you if included are tactics for getting hired as a copywriter? Not much benefit in having copy skills if one doesn't know how to effectively market themselves. And doing free "spec" work unless under the best possible situations is not the way to go.

Again, thanks. Max reps added.

devildog
P.S. No worries. It won't collect dust. :-)
02-04-2018, 07:29 AM
Great share Gordon. Will be back for reps....
02-04-2018, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 11:22 AM by danghuyhn.)
+5 reps thanks a lot - Anyone have any problems opening anything? I don't have Module 6 when I extract, there is also a warning on Mediafire that the file may be corrupted - am I the only one with this problem?

[Image: AfvoQ6Z.png]

Thanks again!!

P.S. did you use www. in the password or no? I'm getting a bad password error code as well (yet it unzips some files? so weird).
[Image: VRgzxcT.png]

Could you share a file list so we know if we extracted properly and got everything? My final file size was 6.92 so I think it's possible one or two of the volumes didn't extract.
:D Such a great share! Thank you very much :)
02-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Hi

Make sure all the files are the same size except the last one...

The password is WITHOUT www.

If you have a files size mismatch, you may need to download that specific file again.

Unzipped on my drive, it is 8.4 GB, so for sure you are missing a bunch of stuff.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
02-07-2018, 11:02 PM
A most excellent share! You have been repped Sir Alf!
12.gif
02-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Thanks GordonShumway and files extracted fine with 7zip. REPs left for your share
02-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Magic Button :
Gone!
Succeed to grab 4 parts and others are already removed...
Any REUP would be not just highly appreciated!
TY in advance.
Cool
02-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Hi G.S.

I was downloading 1 file a day from mediafire, and went to DL file 5 today and d.amn its gone!

AWAI must be here watching lol!

I know this is asking a lot, but can you or anyone who has this please reup?

Or as the above poster mentioned the part "tactics for getting hired as a copywriter" could this part just be reup?
TID Love
02-16-2018, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2018 08:20 AM by GordonShumway.)
Well, well, well..... My MediaFire accounts were NUKED... More than one of them....

Here is the nice little letter (I hacked the end off it for personal reasons) sent to my account:

Dear MediaFire User:
MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection. The file named JW-ECME.zip.004 is identified by the key (hi1bbghuwb8jzq1). As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512©(1)© of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:

To Whom This May Concern,

My name is Mark Reyes. I am the Head of Anti-Piracy Enforcement at Internet Securities International (http://www.internetsecurities.org).

We provide anti-piracy and Intellectual Property protection services for the following client(s) and have been authorized to act on their behalf to resolve this matter.

To confirm our relationship with our client(s) and for confirmation that we are acting with their permission you can contact our client directly at:

American Writers and Artists (AWAI) - 101 SE 6th Ave, Suite A, Delray Beach, Fl, 33483, United States

It has come to our attention that mediafire.com is hosting illegally distributed copyrighted copies of our client('s) copyrighted product(s).

mediafire.com is unlawfully distributing our client(s) copyrighted eLearning courses.

Here is a list of the copyright works which are being infringed upon:

Content Mastery: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming a Highly Paid Content Marketing Strategist - http://www.awaionline.com/catalog/?l=sn1

The Masters Program for Six-Figure Copywriting - http://www.awaionline.com/catalog/?l=sn1

Email Copy Made Easy: How to Write More Persuasive Emails That Get Opened, Get Read, and Get Click-Throughs - http://www.awaionline.com/catalog/?l=sn1

We have provided an example of work for you to verify that the products in question are the lawful property of our client(s).

The specific link(s) which are in direct violation of DMCA law are:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/bm5b2xpp...BBHF-ASFC3

http://www.mediafire.com/?7cc9vn7xkv5a9

http://www.mediafire.com/?ei2mcb8mab78z

I have a good faith belief that use of the afore mentioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and I am fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

As a result, this letter is an official notification to request removal the offending link(s) from your website immediately.

I trust you will take immediate action to resolve this issue and request that you contact me at the e-mail report@internetsecurities.org within 24 - 48 hours to let me know the actions you have taken to resolve this matter.

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mark Reyes

Signed on this day, 2/5/2018

For more information, contact:

Address 1: 1501, Perfect Commercial Building; Address 2: 20 Austin Avenue; Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

TEL: 852 8192 9520

EMAIL: report@internetsecurities.org

-------------------------------

Case ID: (000000000735-255)
Information about the party that filed the report:

Company Name: Internet Securities International
Contact Address:
Contact Name: Mark Reyes
Contact Phone:
Contact Email: report@internetsecurities.org
Copyright infringement violates MediaFire's Terms of Service. MediaFire accounts that experience multiple incidents of alleged copyright infringement without viable counterclaims may be terminated.

If you feel this suspension was in error, please submit a counterclaim by following the process below.

So, I hope someone else has a copy of this and is willing to reup on a different platform. I did the original 8.2 GB to bring it to the FREEBIE SECTION here and SOMEONE reported this, or they searched out and found it via some other means.

I still have my copy, but not the ZIPPED version. Also, I am currently on the road, away from my storage, so now it is up to the community to reshare this if they can.

NOTE: If you go to the site listed above (internetsecurities.org), it has been suspended, and was hosted with HostGator is the US. Doing a Who Is shows they have Who Is Guard in place so can't really see them. Looks bogus, but the bottom line is the files are down NotWorking - Mad Slap - Hitface

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
02-18-2018, 02:10 AM
I cannot believe that I miss this gem :( Could anyone please pm me the download link or reup again? AWAI must be watching so we should be careful..
32.gif

43.gif