23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2015, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 11:18 PM by ALBANIAN BEAST IN BBHF.)
[GET] ATOMIC EMAIL HUNTER v3.5 (old but gold) - SCRAP EMAILS FROM WEBSITES FREE
Atomic Email Hunter is a powerful tool that can extract various email addresses with usernames from webpages.

Targeted lists of email addresses are the first steps to your business’ success. After you specify topical websites, our email extractor will harvest and collect thousands of relevant addresses from them within seconds.

This easy-to-use program perfectly suits your needs when it comes to email extraction with the use of filter rules.

Atomic Email Hunter
As you see, our free email extractor software is developed for flexible website crawling and email address collection. These features make Email Hunter a powerful and useful tool for Internet surfers, marketers, and sales managers.

Not sure that your extracted email addresses are valid? Feel free to use our list managers. A full package helps to verify and structure your lists of email addresses.

Atomic Email Hunter is compatible with any other Atomic software. Enjoy the benefits of fast and quality email extractor online search while you prepare and drink your cup of coffee. Atomic Email Hunter, unlike online email extractors, has specific configurations that allow you to control the extraction speed, thus it protects your software and IP address from blocking. Experiencing technical issues? Contact our customer support for quick and polite problem resolution.

I am italian, and use this program in Italy for search email address, for email marketing. It's very good for italy, and search with great precision and speed. I have used also other program, but none is as Email Hunter. Highlyrecommended.
Read more »
Cristoforo Frasca
Helpbit
I would highly recommend Atomic Email Hunter if you have online or offline business. It's worth it!
Read more »
David
Apex Citi Group Inc

this version works good, tried personally and i use only this software for my personal email collection. its good and fast to scrap the emails from lots of portals and website classified directories etc.

IF YOU LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND IT HELPS YOU, PLEASE PAY THE PRICE AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS AS THIS IS A GREAT TOOL WHO WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FOR YOU. DONT BE GREEDY :D

DOWNLOAD HERE[/size]
07-23-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: [GET] ATOMIC EMAIL HUNTER v3.5 (old but gold) - SCRAP EMAILS FROM WEBSITES FREE
thank you very much
will try your tool.
reps added

You right,
let us dont be too greedy
07-23-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: [GET] ATOMIC EMAIL HUNTER v3.5 (old but gold) - SCRAP EMAILS FROM WEBSITES FREE
#####

On a lowend 256/512mb vps, think this runs better than the whole new
suite version that was recoded from scratch!

Nice *oldgold* reminder to try it and then for everyone to go and buy
what is still the best all round prospective marketing tool on the planet!

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
07-23-2015, 10:11 PM
thanks my brothers. i hope this tool will be useful to you as it is being useful to me. @supercharger, the speed is extraordinary compared to the new version being full of extra plugins and updates and codes. The new version is around 32mb, but this is smaller than 2mb :D

Regards and god bless you
07-23-2015, 10:23 PM
could someone explain the process of how to use this? will take a look later on
18.gif
07-23-2015, 10:28 PM
(07-23-2015 10:11 PM)ALBANIAN BEAST IN BBHF Wrote:  thanks my brothers. i hope this tool will be useful to you as it is being useful to me. @supercharger, the speed is extraordinary compared to the new version being full of extra plugins and updates and codes. The new version is around 32mb, but this is smaller than 2mb :D

Regards and god bless you

sure is, have had a version of it running on a xp pro vps with
192mb OS ram and it uses 1.3mb of it!!

have the full strength suite on a 4gb OS ram vps and it uses
50+mb, so good to compare..

like the simplicity of the older versions, got version 1 beta
final somewhere still!!
*** Glad to be Back! ***
08-01-2015, 03:38 AM
Hi,

It ask for a password to extract the files. What's the password?
08-01-2015, 03:47 AM
(08-01-2015 03:38 AM)kornyxxx Wrote:  Hi,

It ask for a password to extract the files. What's the password?

you are from 2012 here, older than me, and still you dont know the password?

wow, impressive
08-02-2015, 10:03 PM
No password for lurkers! Thnx OP, I like the fact that this works on forums as well not just blogs. +5Reps added
08-02-2015, 10:07 PM
(08-02-2015 10:03 PM)ProudOfMyBlackHat Wrote:  No password for lurkers! Thnx OP, I like the fact that this works on forums as well not just blogs. +5Reps added

Its a great piece of software, even why some years old, this cutie does the work better than nowaday tools ;)

i hope it helps

Regards
36.gif

46.gif