58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-22-2012, 05:10 PM
[GET] 96 spun comments for scrapebox
Hi,

Somebody left a nice 96 comments on my blog quite funny when ppl making mistakes like this.

anyway i have spinned and here you are.
thnx if you like it
tx
Code:
I’m a {long|lengthy|extended} time watcher and I just {believed|thought|considered} I’d drop by and say {hello|hi there|hi|hello there|howdy} there {for your|for the} {very|extremely|really|quite|incredibly} {first|1st|initial|very first|initially} time.
I {seriously|significantly|critically|severely} {enjoy|appreciate|take pleasure in|get pleasure from|delight in} your posts. {Thanks|Many thanks|Thank you}
{You are|You're|You might be|You will be|That you are} my {role|function} {models|designs}. {Thanks|Many thanks|Thank you} {for the|for that|for your|to the} {article|post|write-up}
{thank you|thanks} for {helpful|useful|beneficial|valuable} {tips|suggestions|ideas|guidelines|recommendations} and {simply|merely|just|basically} {good|great|excellent|very good|fantastic} {info|information}
i can {agree|concur|consent} {with the|using the|with all the} {article|post|write-up}
r u {sure|certain|positive|confident} {that is|that's|which is|that is certainly|that is definitely} {true|accurate|correct}?
Not so {bad|poor|negative}. {Interesting|Fascinating|Intriguing|Exciting} {things|issues|items|factors|points} {here|right here}
{really|truly|actually|genuinely|seriously} {good|great|excellent|very good|fantastic} {things|issues|items|factors|points} {here|right here}, just {thanks|many thanks|thank you}
hey buddy, {this is a|this can be a} {very|extremely|really|quite|incredibly} {interesting|fascinating|intriguing|exciting} {article|post|write-up}
{Read|Study} it, liked it, {thanks|many thanks|thank you} for it
{I am|I'm} {looking|searching|seeking} {for a|to get a|for any} {competent|capable|qualified|skilled|proficient} {writer|author}, {long|lengthy|extended} time {in this|within this} {area|region|location}. {Excellent|Superb|Exceptional|Outstanding|Great} {article|post|write-up}!
{I have|I've} {read|study} not {one|1|one particular|a single} {article|post|write-up} {on your|in your} {blog|weblog}. {You’re|You are} a {big|large|huge|massive|major} lad
{This is|This really is|This can be} {exactly|precisely|specifically} what {I was|I used to be|I had been} {looking|searching|seeking} for, {thanks|many thanks|thank you}
{Thank you|Thanks} {for your|for the} {work|function|perform|operate}. {Article|Post|Write-up} {helped|assisted|aided} me {a lot|a great deal|a whole lot|a good deal|quite a bit}
{Really|Truly|Actually|Genuinely|Seriously} worthwhile {article|post|write-up}. {Pay|Spend} {attention|focus|consideration|interest|awareness}
Hey, buddy, {I have|I've} not {figured out|discovered} {how to|how you can|the best way to|the way to|tips on how to} subscribe
{I am|I'm} a {long|lengthy|extended} time {ago|in the past|back} I {read|study} your {blog|weblog} {and has|and it has|and possesses} {long|lengthy|extended} been {saying|stating|declaring|expressing} that {you’re|you are} {a great|an excellent|a fantastic|a terrific|an incredible} {writer|author}
Say “thanks” you {to your|for your} {parents|mothers and fathers|mother and father} {that they|which they|they} gave you the {world|globe|planet}
{It’s|It is} {super|tremendous} {blog|weblog}, I {want to|wish to|need to|desire to|would like to} be like you
{You are|You're|You might be|You will be|That you are} my {role|function} {models|designs}. {Thanks|Many thanks|Thank you} {for the|for that|for your|to the} {article|post|write-up}
{Beautiful|Stunning|Gorgeous|Lovely|Wonderful} essay, {got|received|acquired|obtained} the {pleasure|satisfaction|enjoyment} of {reading|studying}
I {found|discovered|located|identified} what {I was|I used to be|I had been} {looking|searching|seeking} for. {great|excellent|fantastic|wonderful|good} {article|post|write-up}, {thanks|many thanks|thank you}
Subscribed {to your|for your} {blog|weblog}, {thanks|many thanks|thank you}
I {can not|can't} {figure out|determine} how do I subscribe {to your|for your} {blog|weblog}
{Thank you|Thanks} for what {you have|you've|you've got|you might have|you have got}. {This is|This really is|This can be} {the best|the very best|the most effective|the top|the most beneficial} {post|publish|submit|article} I’ve {read|study}
{I will|I'll} not {talk|speak} about your competence, the {article|post|write-up} {simply|merely|just|basically} disgusting
{You just|You simply} copied {someone|somebody|a person|an individual} else’s {story|tale}
All {material|materials} copied from {another|an additional|yet another|one more|a different} {source|supply}
I’ll complain {that you|which you|that you simply} have copied {material|materials} from {another|an additional|yet another|one more|a different} {source|supply}
{This is|This really is|This can be} the worst {article|post|write-up} of all, I’ve {read|study}
{You are|You're|You might be|You will be|That you are} the worst {writer|author}
{Thank you|Thanks}, {this is|this really is|this can be} the worst {thing|factor} I’ve {read|study}
{Reading|Studying} this {article|post|write-up} - the {gift|present} {of your|of one's|of the} time
{Learn|Discover|Understand|Find out|Study} to {write|create|publish|compose} himself, the {article|post|write-up} from {another|an additional|yet another|one more|a different} {source|supply}
{I would|I'd} {like to|prefer to} uslysht {a little|a bit|just a little|somewhat|slightly} {more|much more|a lot more|far more|additional} on this {topic|subject}
{I have|I've} not {found|discovered|located|identified} what I {wanted|needed|desired}
{This is a|This can be a} {set of|list of} {words|phrases}, not an essay. {you are|you're|you might be|you will be|that you are} incompetent
{if you|in the event you|should you|in case you|when you} want, I’ll {write|create|publish|compose} you {articles|posts|content articles}. Copywriter {looking|searching|seeking} for {work|function|perform|operate}
{I have|I've} {a few|a couple of|several|a number of|some} {question|query} {to you|for you|to you personally}, {write|create|publish|compose} to {those|these|individuals|people} I {do not|don't} e-mail
I {can not|can't} subscribe {to your|for your} channel
{Blog|Weblog} moved out in chrome
{Hi|Hello|Hello there|Hi there}! Your {article|post|write-up} rocks {as well|also|too|at the same time} as {being|becoming|getting} a {legitimate|genuine|reputable|respectable} {wonderful|fantastic|great|superb|amazing} {understand|comprehend|realize|recognize|fully grasp}!??
I can??t {really|truly|actually|genuinely|seriously} {help|assist|aid|support} but {admire|appreciate} your {blog|weblog} {site|website|web site|internet site|web-site}, your {site|website|web site|internet site|web-site} is adorable and {nice|good}
My {spouse|partner} and I stumbled {over|more than} {here|right here} {different|various|distinct|diverse|unique} {website|web site|site|internet site|web page} and {thought|believed} I {should|ought to|really should|must|need to} {check|examine|verify} {things|issues|items|factors|points} out.
I like what I see so {i am|i'm} just {following|subsequent|adhering to} you. {Look|Appear} {forward|ahead} to {exploring|discovering} your {web|internet|net} {page|web page|webpage} {yet|but|however} {again|once more|once again}.
{There is|There's|There is certainly} noticeably a bundle {to comprehend|to grasp|to understand} this. I {assume|presume} {you have|you've|you've got|you might have|you have got} {made|produced|created} {specific|particular|certain|precise|distinct} {nice|good} {points|factors} in {features|functions|capabilities|attributes|characteristics} also.
{Lately|Recently}, I {didn’t|did not} give {lots of|plenty of|a lot of|a great deal of} consideration to leaving {feedback|suggestions|comments} on {blog|weblog} {page|web page|webpage} posts {and have|and also have} {placed|positioned} {comments|feedback|remarks|responses} even {much|significantly|a lot|considerably|substantially} {less|much less}.
{Reading|Studying} by way {of your|of one's|of the} {nice|good} {content|content material}, will {help|assist|aid|support} me {to do|to complete} so {sometimes|occasionally|at times|often|from time to time}.
I’m a {long|lengthy|extended} time watcher and I just {believed|thought|considered} I’d drop by and say {hello|hi there|hi|hello there|howdy} there {for your|for the} {very|extremely|really|quite|incredibly} {first|1st|initial|very first|initially} time.
I {seriously|significantly|critically|severely} {enjoy|appreciate|take pleasure in|get pleasure from|delight in} your posts. {Thanks|Many thanks|Thank you}
{thank you|thanks} for {helpful|useful|beneficial|valuable} {tips|suggestions|ideas|guidelines|recommendations} and {simply|merely|just|basically} {good|great|excellent|very good|fantastic} {info|information}
i can {agree|concur|consent} {with the|using the|with all the} {article|post|write-up}
r u {sure|certain|positive|confident} {that is|that's|which is|that is certainly|that is definitely} {true|accurate|correct}?
Not so {bad|poor|negative}. {Interesting|Fascinating|Intriguing|Exciting} {things|issues|items|factors|points} {here|right here}
{really|truly|actually|genuinely|seriously} {good|great|excellent|very good|fantastic} {things|issues|items|factors|points} {here|right here}, just {thanks|many thanks|thank you}
hey buddy, {this is a|this can be a} {very|extremely|really|quite|incredibly} {interesting|fascinating|intriguing|exciting} {article|post|write-up}
{Read|Study} it, liked it, {thanks|many thanks|thank you} for it
{I am|I'm} {looking|searching|seeking} {for a|to get a|for any} {competent|capable|qualified|skilled|proficient} {writer|author}, {long|lengthy|extended} time {in this|within this} {area|region|location}. {Excellent|Superb|Exceptional|Outstanding|Great} {article|post|write-up}!
{I have|I've} {read|study} not {one|1|one particular|a single} {article|post|write-up} {on your|in your} {blog|weblog}. {You’re|You are} a {big|large|huge|massive|major} lad
{This is|This really is|This can be} {exactly|precisely|specifically} what {I was|I used to be|I had been} {looking|searching|seeking} for, {thanks|many thanks|thank you}
{Thank you|Thanks} {for your|for the} {work|function|perform|operate}. {Article|Post|Write-up} {helped|assisted|aided} me {a lot|a great deal|a whole lot|a good deal|quite a bit}
{Really|Truly|Actually|Genuinely|Seriously} worthwhile {article|post|write-up}. {Pay|Spend} {attention|focus|consideration|interest|awareness}
Hey, buddy, {I have|I've} not {figured out|discovered} {how to|how you can|the best way to|the way to|tips on how to} subscribe
{I am|I'm} a {long|lengthy|extended} time {ago|in the past|back} I {read|study} your {blog|weblog} {and has|and it has|and possesses} {long|lengthy|extended} been {saying|stating|declaring|expressing} that {you’re|you are} {a great|an excellent|a fantastic|a terrific|an incredible} {writer|author}
Say “thanks” you {to your|for your} {parents|mothers and fathers|mother and father} {that they|which they|they} gave you the {world|globe|planet}
{It’s|It is} {super|tremendous} {blog|weblog}, I {want to|wish to|need to|desire to|would like to} be like you
{Beautiful|Stunning|Gorgeous|Lovely|Wonderful} essay, {got|received|acquired|obtained} the {pleasure|satisfaction|enjoyment} of {reading|studying}
I {found|discovered|located|identified} what {I was|I used to be|I had been} {looking|searching|seeking} for. {great|excellent|fantastic|wonderful|good} {article|post|write-up}, {thanks|many thanks|thank you}
Subscribed {to your|for your} {blog|weblog}, {thanks|many thanks|thank you}
I {can not|can't} {figure out|determine} how do I subscribe {to your|for your} {blog|weblog}
{Thank you|Thanks} for what {you have|you've|you've got|you might have|you have got}. {This is|This really is|This can be} {the best|the very best|the most effective|the top|the most beneficial} {post|publish|submit|article} I’ve {read|study}
{I will|I'll} not {talk|speak} about your competence, the {article|post|write-up} {simply|merely|just|basically} disgusting
{You just|You simply} copied {someone|somebody|a person|an individual} else’s {story|tale}
All {material|materials} copied from {another|an additional|yet another|one more|a different} {source|supply}
I’ll complain {that you|which you|that you simply} have copied {material|materials} from {another|an additional|yet another|one more|a different} {source|supply}
{This is|This really is|This can be} the worst {article|post|write-up} of all, I’ve {read|study}
{You are|You're|You might be|You will be|That you are} the worst {writer|author}
{Thank you|Thanks}, {this is|this really is|this can be} the worst {thing|factor} I’ve {read|study}
{Reading|Studying} this {article|post|write-up} - the {gift|present} {of your|of one's|of the} time
{Learn|Discover|Understand|Find out|Study} to {write|create|publish|compose} himself, the {article|post|write-up} from {another|an additional|yet another|one more|a different} {source|supply}
{I would|I'd} {like to|prefer to} uslysht {a little|a bit|just a little|somewhat|slightly} {more|much more|a lot more|far more|additional} on this {topic|subject}
{I have|I've} not {found|discovered|located|identified} what I {wanted|needed|desired}
{This is a|This can be a} {set of|list of} {words|phrases}, not an essay. {you are|you're|you might be|you will be|that you are} incompetent
{if you|in the event you|should you|in case you|when you} want, I’ll {write|create|publish|compose} you {articles|posts|content articles}. Copywriter {looking|searching|seeking} for {work|function|perform|operate}
{I have|I've} {a few|a couple of|several|a number of|some} {question|query} {to you|for you|to you personally}, {write|create|publish|compose} to {those|these|individuals|people} I {do not|don't} e-mail
I {can not|can't} subscribe {to your|for your} channel
{Blog|Weblog} moved out in chrome
{Hi|Hello|Hello there|Hi there}! Your {article|post|write-up} rocks {as well|also|too|at the same time} as {being|becoming|getting} a {legitimate|genuine|reputable|respectable} {wonderful|fantastic|great|superb|amazing} {understand|comprehend|realize|recognize|fully grasp}!??
I can??t {really|truly|actually|genuinely|seriously} {help|assist|aid|support} but {admire|appreciate} your {blog|weblog} {site|website|web site|internet site|web-site}, your {site|website|web site|internet site|web-site} is adorable and {nice|good}
My {spouse|partner} and I stumbled {over|more than} {here|right here} {different|various|distinct|diverse|unique} {website|web site|site|internet site|web page} and {thought|believed} I {should|ought to|really should|must|need to} {check|examine|verify} {things|issues|items|factors|points} out.
I like what I see so {i am|i'm} just {following|subsequent|adhering to} you. {Look|Appear} {forward|ahead} to {exploring|discovering} your {web|internet|net} {page|web page|webpage} {yet|but|however} {again|once more|once again}.
{There is|There's|There is certainly} noticeably a bundle {to comprehend|to grasp|to understand} this. I {assume|presume} {you have|you've|you've got|you might have|you have got} {made|produced|created} {specific|particular|certain|precise|distinct} {nice|good} {points|factors} in {features|functions|capabilities|attributes|characteristics} also.
{Lately|Recently}, I {didn’t|did not} give {lots of|plenty of|a lot of|a great deal of} consideration to leaving {feedback|suggestions|comments} on {blog|weblog} {page|web page|webpage} posts {and have|and also have} {placed|positioned} {comments|feedback|remarks|responses} even {much|significantly|a lot|considerably|substantially} {less|much less}.
{Reading|Studying} by way {of your|of one's|of the} {nice|good} {content|content material}, will {help|assist|aid|support} me {to do|to complete} so {sometimes|occasionally|at times|often|from time to time}.
02-22-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: [GET] 96 spun comments for scrapebox
Thanks and rep given. I agonize over comments. If it is auto approve it probably doesn't matter but it is the most difficult thing for me.
02-22-2012, 07:27 PM
thnx for good comments;)
02-22-2012, 07:39 PM
thanks a lot, it's handy.
02-23-2012, 07:27 AM
thanks, pretty much!
69.gif

[Image: avw.php?zoneid=11&n=a54ffb3f]

02-23-2012, 07:38 AM
thanks for nice share
02-26-2012, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2012 01:37 AM by Lucid.)
If thousands of people are hammering the same bunch of weakly spun comments, what's the point in even spinning them? Take this as a nice guide to creating spun comments, but come on people, don't be lazy. Even after a spin there's going to be tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of the same comments indexed. If you're paranoid enough about duplicate content to use a spun comment in the first place consider this. Say 100 people take this list, and blast 50k links a day for the next month. 100 x 50,000 x 30 = that's 150,000,000 uses of this comment list. Now imagine this goes on for a few months, with more people using the list as the months go by. Just how many permutations of this spintax do you think there are?

Not trying to take away any from the effort put into this share, the thought was nice, but come on people, you can come up with your own spinnable comments...
01-26-2013, 11:57 AM
RE:
Thank you Super Genius

+3 Rep added
01-26-2013, 12:14 PM
RE:
Thank a lot guy.
03-04-2013, 05:07 AM
RE:
good spun comments are alwayws welcome:)
53.gif

69.gif