61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-14-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: [GET]$8000 in a day! - Download Course - Will be updated when needed!
the main two methods I looked at were the paypal and facebook methods Chris mentioned in the sales letter.

The Paypal method is basically applying for a Working Capital Loan from Paypal. He says to do this since the way paypal gets the money back from you is by taking a certain percentage of each of your sales until the loan is paid back in full. According to him, you can do this time after time as long as you pay the loan back and eventually be able to request $85,000 for marketing funds. It isn't credit based.

While this CAN work, the thing is that you need to receive steady payments before and after you apply since paypal looks at your sales history from the past 12 months to determine just how much you can get as a loan.

He suggests that people with new accounts spend 90 days making sales and using the new account regularly. From what i've seen online, you can be denied a loan for the smallest things.

Next is the Facebook Ad Billing Threshold and how to raise it since to extremely high amounts by spending it and paying back each amount and the goal is, of course, to make more than what your billing threshold is in facebook ads so you can pay it back easily at the end of the month and raise the threshold higher and higher each time.

now both of these can help immensely but you need to have some money coming in for various reasons for these two plans to actually work.
10-15-2015, 09:31 PM
Can anyone upload it with other download like mediafire or zippy because mega.nz showing error in the middle (say around 30%) every time and I tried many times, but every time same error coming...
10-15-2015, 09:47 PM
If you want to download the files use <ega Link Downloader (ive used it in the past and works great)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/megalinkdownloader/

Mega itself cant download files larger that 1gb. Unless you are syncing your account with a folde ron your PC.
10-16-2015, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the review! @johnzeroEX
10-16-2015, 07:32 AM
Thanks, man, reps+!
29.gif
10-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Hi Wildhalf...

I downloaded and tried with mega link downloader, but some error is coming...

It will be greatly appreciate if any one can upload it to media fire or zippyshare...
10-17-2015, 02:50 AM
welcome! No Problem!

;-)
10-17-2015, 03:53 AM
hi joe,
the new free mega.nz doesnt allow online viewing. you have to download.

when mega d/ls files it will ask you where to store the file *after* the d/l is finished. your "save/as" window will open and u select your location. so, u have to be around when file d/l is complete. there is a temp location on your pc where the d/l is kept but i have no idea where that is located without researching it myself.

right now i'm using chrono download mgr from chrome extension store to handle d/ls so i don't have above problem. or, u could use mega downloader available for free on mega site. the mega downloader will sync files between ur mega acct and ur pc automatically.

when u do download from mega d/l folders/files totalling 2.5 gb or less and zip them. on folder or files ... right click>select download>select zip.

hope this helps u. btw, be sure to signup for ur free acct on mega.nz. transfer files to *ur* acct first, then d/l. u will get much faster speeds.
--jm
==============================================

(10-10-2015 11:04 PM)outrightjoe Wrote:  Does anyone have the slightest clue how to actually OPEN a file on Mega? I keep downloading the horrendously large zip files - but I can't find them and I can't open them in Mega. I have used up almost a month's worth of my download allowance and still have nothing to show for it.
LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. -- Neale Donald Walsch
10-18-2015, 09:07 PM
Guys sync the large files to your system with their app!
10-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Hey thanks for the share..max reps added...does anybody have session 7 and 8 or is this not released yet?
26.gif

21.gif