14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: [GET]$8000 in a day! - Download Course - Will be updated when needed!
(06-23-2016 05:18 AM)steven7 Wrote:  
(06-22-2016 07:57 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @steven7: I just got through using the link provided by "Lord_Sutan" in post #9 and had no problem whatsoever. I don't know why you're saying none of the links are working.

Here it is: mega.nz/#F!HYZ0HKbb!-9PLUB_4qG57_SZcf39y5g
Just copy it and paste it into another browser window. It's 3 different parts each over 1GB so you will most likely need to log into your OWN mega.nz account and then paste the link into the browser. Then select "Copy to my cloud folder" to quickly transfer the files to your mega. Then, whenever you have time, you can download to whatever drive you have enough space on.

I hope you go back and get this because I didn't have an issue at all (the decryption key is included in the link, so I don't know why others are asking for a decryption key, either). Just keep trying the provided mirror links until you get one that works!!!!

Thanks mate.. i have already gone thru that link.. but unfortunately it was not working on Mega downloader software.. showed temporary error.. so i thought link is dead.. my bad.. its working on direct dwnld.. thanks.. :)

links are fine. problem is from your end.
06-24-2016, 07:10 AM
(06-23-2016 07:24 PM)jumba Wrote:  
(06-23-2016 05:18 AM)steven7 Wrote:  
(06-22-2016 07:57 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @steven7: I just got through using the link provided by "Lord_Sutan" in post #9 and had no problem whatsoever. I don't know why you're saying none of the links are working.

Here it is: mega.nz/#F!HYZ0HKbb!-9PLUB_4qG57_SZcf39y5g
Just copy it and paste it into another browser window. It's 3 different parts each over 1GB so you will most likely need to log into your OWN mega.nz account and then paste the link into the browser. Then select "Copy to my cloud folder" to quickly transfer the files to your mega. Then, whenever you have time, you can download to whatever drive you have enough space on.

I hope you go back and get this because I didn't have an issue at all (the decryption key is included in the link, so I don't know why others are asking for a decryption key, either). Just keep trying the provided mirror links until you get one that works!!!!

Thanks mate.. i have already gone thru that link.. but unfortunately it was not working on Mega downloader software.. showed temporary error.. so i thought link is dead.. my bad.. its working on direct dwnld.. thanks.. :)

links are fine. problem is from your end.

lol.. thats what i too said..
06-27-2016, 07:42 PM
Thank you for share!

33.gif