40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: [GET] [+5 REP] Exclusive For BBHF - A Path To Success, Recognition and Reputation
Interesting topic and thread.

As someone who has spent a great deal of time and efforts here for some months now, to me - this forum has become a valuable resource in helping me to find my way through the MMO mess.

I have wondered how it is that folks get those 'GB Lover' and 'Reviewer' badges too.

When I was shown how to find this place I had hopes to find my way pretty simply to make that mythical 1st $50, with all intentions to get VIP here as my way of showing appreciation for this resource.

Now - moths later - I have yet to make anything online and actually have spent more than the very little I could afford on a couple of things that were just useless baloney put up for sale by outright liars making (what looked like...) reasonable claims of usefulness.

This has turned me highly skeptical towards most every claim that I see anymore - and the main result for now is that I ignore all the GBs and BSOs - for my own good !!

All that having been said - this is still a FAR better place than anyplace else I've found and the info I've learned here has saved me from being outright stupid in my choices.

Thanks BBHF !!!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-25-2019, 05:40 AM
RE: [GET] [+5 REP] Exclusive For BBHF - A Path To Success, Recognition and Reputation
Wow.
Amazing to me that it has been ~2 years !!!

I am very grateful for all that I have learned here;
Not 'earned' mind you, but thats OK because the learning has shown me what NOT to do, which has kept me from spending on outrageous and useless fluff that makes lofty claims.

That, IMO - is the very best of the benefits of membership here at BBHF=>
Being able to look at enough STUFF to -learn- how so much of it is just FLUFF !!

My sincerest thanks to the folks who are behind BBHF working to keep it going and as good as it is.

Also, my sincere thanks to ALL the great folks sharing things here that make such learnings possible.

And certainly HUGE thanks to the truly tireless folks who seem to share here CONTINUOUSLY, and who have been mentioned in the 'gratitude' thread as such.

Best Wishes to All !!

smith
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

72.gif