70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-20-2016, 11:39 AM
[GET] 5 Marketing Lessons from Tony Robbins To Get In Sync With The Ladies Who Are Your Perfect Prospects (pdf)
What I'm sharing here is a post from My Note Taking Nerd.

I found it useful from a marketing POV and from a man-woman relationship POV too.

" I’ve been listening to Tony Robbins’ “Crazy-Making To Love-Making” relationship info product.

And guess what?

While doing so… I heard the talk that we wish someone would have had with us about the 98% of time we spend with the person who sees us naked more than anyone else on the planet – emotionally and physically.

And now I’m inviting you to hear for yourself…

How A Relationship Course Can Reveal Why Your Marketing To Women Needs To Be Different

Now I’m known for the amazing notes I take but I haven’t been taking notes on this course.
So instead of giving you my notes, I painstakingly typed out a small excerpt of his talk where he unpacks for the audience what another female relationship authority taught him about the hard-wired differences between feminine women and masculine men.

My ears are always perked up and my radar is always scanning for valuable marketing lessons so when I heard a section in this course where Tony laid down little known facts about how men shoot themselves in the d**** in their intimate relationships with women, my mind immediately asked…
“Could it be possible that men shooting themselves in the dicks with the marketing that they put in front of women by not following this advice?

Can you see examples of marketing out there where men just completely disregarding a woman’s deeply hard-wired programming… even though a massive hoard of women could be helped by what they are offering?”

And my answer was an emphatic, “Yes” to both of those questions.

How we do anything is how we do everything so if the majority of males can’t gain the worship and devotion they crave from their female lovers…
…the chances are high that male marketers are not going to gain the worship and devotion of a significant portion of women who could very well be the perfect prospects for them.

Now if you’re a dude who genuinely wants to serve women and they are a significant part of who your perfect prospect market is, you would be plain dumb to not read what follows..."

link
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?lreeut06gx77gr7

---

If you find value in this post,

1st. Help yourself.
Apply what you learn for your benefit.
Ask what you can't answer with google

2nd. Help others.
Make mirrors.
Share a review.

3rd. Help me.
Say thanks.
I appreciate your reps.
04-21-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: [GET] 5 Marketing Lessons from Tony Robbins To Get In Sync With The Ladies Who Are Your Perfect Prospects (pdf)
Thank You...Rep added......
04-23-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: [GET] 5 Marketing Lessons from Tony Robbins To Get In Sync With The Ladies Who Are Your Perfect Prospects (pdf)
Thank you for this valuable share. Max reps!
04-30-2016, 07:18 PM
Thanks you for the share mate! :-)
05-02-2016, 10:08 PM
This looks interesting. Not the standard topic you see Tony talking about. Looking forward to having a read.

G.S.
76.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
05-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Very interesting!
Mirrors
http://mir.cr/0VXNDRYO

Thanks! +Rep

65.gif