47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-04-2016, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2018 06:11 AM by ratzazz.)
[GET] 300k Rookie Consultant + OTO

~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

300k Rookie Consultant + OTO

Sales page:
Magic Button :

[Image: x9NVLo4.jpg]

Mirrors for you guys: (names changed to protect the innocent)

No need for mirrors as I maintain my own shares.
If it ever goes down let just me know and I'll update this OP.

Enjoy,
RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
08-04-2016, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 02:22 PM by ratzazz.)
Reserved for FAQ

FAQs

Magic Button :
Q: Does this work outside the U.S.?

A: Yes! Oscar’s free software will work for you outside the U.S. so you can cash in no matter where you live. All the details are provided in the course.

Q: Can I do this all from my computer? (Or do I need to go door-to-door to sign up businesses?)

A: Yes! You can do it all from your computer. Remember, business owners are busy, too, so they’re happy to avoid a face-to-face meeting and get signed up over the phone or email via PayPal.

Q: Is there any upsell or OTO?

A: Everything you need to get started selling notification services to local businesses is included in this program. NO Additional purchase is needed to make money! After purchasing you will have the option of buying extra sales materials to help you grow your business.

Q: Can I get private coaching?

A: Yes! In fact, Oscar was one of my private students before launching this course. I will partner with you and help you launch a product of your own similar to Oscars. The cost of this coaching program is $2,500. If you are interested (and can afford my fee) give me a call and I will give you all the details 212-203-0374.

Q: Are there any other costs involved?

A: NO! You can get started selling this to business owners with no other out of pocket expense. The notification service itself is free, and you can use free WordPress hosting to set up your demo sites.

Q: How much money can I make?

A: There is no guarantee you will make any money when trying to sell services to business owners, in fact most new consultants don’t make any money at all because they take little action and give up quickly.

That said, Oscar and his students have been earning anywhere from a few thousand dollars per month to over 7 figures a year selling notification services to local business owners. It all depends on how many clients you are willing to work with.

Q: How do I get paid?

A: This program will teach you how to invoice business owners through PayPal and bill them every month. Once set up, you never have to worry about collecting money from your clients, everything is handled securely and automatically by PayPal.

Q: How fast can I get paid?

A: How fast you can get paid depends on how much action you take. First time consultants have been getting paid in as little as 36 hours from starting when they follow the instructions.

Enjoy,
RA Cool

08-04-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: [GET] 300k Rookie Consultant + OTO
Thanks for the share. It would be great if there is a mega link for download. Rep+ anyways.
08-04-2016, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 11:47 AM by ratzazz.)
(08-04-2016 10:52 AM)haifa Wrote:  Thanks for the share. It would be great if there is a mega link for download. Rep+ anyways.

Thanks for the comment!

It would be great if you were to create shares with mega links to benefit BBHF instead of pissing
and moaning about what you don't have and then I wouldn’t have to! Hitface

As a matter of fact it would take up your time and give you something constructive to do
INSTEAD if pissing and moaning! Mad Slap

Enjoy,
RA Cool

08-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Nice share bro
67.gif
08-04-2016, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the share!
08-05-2016, 01:51 AM
Thank you for this awesome share ratzazz + rep!
08-05-2016, 01:56 AM
Nice share. Reps added.
08-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Thanks a bunch for this share; 5 reps given.
08-05-2016, 05:44 AM
thanks and reps
30.gif

29.gif