16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-26-2014, 06:29 AM
[GET] 30-Day Bum Marketing Blitz! Easy $150 Per Day
Here comes my second share! I'm starting to get the hang of this stuff! >w<

Here's some stuff that I managed to snag off an old, forgotten PLR website! It was hidden among the website's robots. The
content basically describes an easy method to generate sales through the use of leveraging Ezinearticles' seo rank and long-tail
keywords to generate cash with Clickbank products. From what it looks like of what I've read, you won't have to invest any money
in the method, if at all! It looks like you can use it as a stand-alone method for generating money, or as a valuable second method
to use in conjunction with your existing marketing tactics.

CONTENTS:
***150 Per Day Bum-Blitz Guide***
A 15-Page Quick-Start/Theory guide to get your brain
working on what you're going to do. It lists
additional resources and cites a supposedly *free* course
that you can sign up on a website that gives you additional
content.

***30 Day Bum-Marketing Blueprint Software***
A simple program that works as a handy checklist for your
current progress on the program and reminds you what you
need to do every day. It is a simple .exe, don't worry
about changing any of the source programming.

***33-Page No-Fluff Blueprint***
This guide shows you what to do every day for 30 days
to use the method successfully for your own niche/product.

BONUS!
Mini-Guide to Offline Marketing With PLRS
A short, 9-page guide on how to use PLR products to enhance
your offline marketing tactics.

COMPLETE DOWNLOAD HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!18Mllaoa!a2bcW3Wdmhf4IwozhZv82IzmSUp61Ootbgko-F5jfa4

Add A +Rep If You Like It!
I'm excited to try out the method myself and see what happens!

And don't forget to make mirrors! If you don't know how, here's a couple links:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-WARN...ds-Mirrors
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Shar...YOUR-LINKS
10-26-2014, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 10:47 AM by twotokes.)
RE:
Thanks for the share. Reps given.

As for the material, it dates back to 2008 and as you mention, it talks about driving traffic with Ezinearticles.com

I haven't done article marketing in years. I suppose these techniques might still work.

When I get a chance I will check it out, but I have usually found that an WSO more than two years old no longer works because the web has changed so much. I try to only download WSOs that have come out within the past nine months.
10-26-2014, 11:21 AM
RE:
password please
10-27-2014, 03:25 AM
RE:
@twotokes Thanks for the advice! I don't really know how fast things get outdated. I've been trying for years to make money online and I kind of.. just.. keep failing. Always 2 steps behind the pack. Blush I've been hoping maybe if I rip something good for everyone I'll get VIP status after a while. I heard that if you do, sometimes the mods will give it to you for free. I don't know if it's true or not, but one can dream. lol If I'm betting on anything doing that, I'm excited about this plugin for WordPress I found. Hopefully billdoxara checks it for me and nulls it, it's market value is 200 dollars normally, and I feel like it could really help someone out who's been stuck in my position, too. Being broke is a sucky feeling. ^^'

@muftimekah I'll give you a hint... CTRL+F "Password Notice" You'll find it in no time.
11-16-2014, 01:15 PM
RE:
(10-26-2014 10:46 AM)twotokes Wrote:  ...but I have usually found that an WSO more than two years old no longer works
BTW, neither do a majority of those that are just advertised today, or those WSOs coming out in the future.

It's the WF we're talking about here Biggrin
40.gif
11-26-2014, 01:53 AM
RE:
Catapillar, since you new to this, I thought I would give you a little background as to why Bum Marketing is no longer very
effective. A number of years ago, you could reach the top of google with content (articles) and backlinks to those articles.
There were places like ezinearticles that would let 1000's of people write for there site, and everytime you did a google search a article from ezinearticles would be at the top of the search results. So the more articles a site had.....it didn't really matter if the content was decent or not, the site would rise in the rankings. Google saw this and decided that these sites had a unfair advantage and produced a lot of spam content. So google released the Farmer update (because sites like ezinearticles were "farming" content to rank higher). This caused sites like ezinearticles to drop way down in the rankings and if you do a search on Google today......you rarely see one of these Sites on the first page.

Bum Marketing is about writing a ton of articles to get traffic back to you money site, these days your better off putting that content on your own site that you control. If your going to write 100's of pieces of content then have you own authority site that you control and not write for some place else that can ban your account on a whim and all you hard work would be lost.
11-28-2014, 09:51 AM
RE:
Fair point. lol I really don't know where to start with making my own money. I'm just kind of floating about trying to find my place.
12-10-2014, 03:42 PM
RE:
(11-16-2014 01:15 PM)WorldWarrior Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 10:46 AM)twotokes Wrote:  ...but I have usually found that an WSO more than two years old no longer works
BTW, neither do a majority of those that are just advertised today, or those WSOs coming out in the future.

You mean the: WANKER FORUM ...LOL Biggrin
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
12-10-2014, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 03:53 PM by FreshAir.)
RE:
I agree with this.
Quote:Catapillar, since you new to this, I thought I would give you a little background as to why Bum Marketing is no longer very
effective. A number of years ago, you could reach the top of google with content (articles) and backlinks to those articles.
There
were places like ezinearticles that would let 1000's of people write
for there site, and everytime you did a google search a article from
ezinearticles would be at the top of the search results. So the more
articles a site had.....it didn't really matter if the content was
decent or not, the site would rise in the rankings. Google saw this and
decided that these sites had a unfair advantage and produced a lot of
spam content. So google released the Farmer update (because sites like
ezinearticles were "farming" content to rank higher). This caused sites
like ezinearticles to drop way down in the rankings and if you do a
search on Google today......you rarely see one of these Sites on the
first page.

Bum Marketing is about writing a ton of articles to
get traffic back to you money site, these days your better off putting
that content on your own site that you control. If your going to write
100's of pieces of content then have you own authority site that you
control and not write for some place else that can ban your account on a
whim and all you hard work would be lost.

(12-10-2014 03:42 PM)voodo Wrote:  
(11-16-2014 01:15 PM)WorldWarrior Wrote:  

You mean the: WANKER FORUM ...LOL Biggrin
100% spot on! lol
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF

7.gif