6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-24-2022, 05:33 PM
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
The vaccinated have evolved into a new species called Homo Borg Genesis (or Homo-Evolutis) and do not speak for themselves anymore.

I feel sorry for those that were forced to take the vaccine.

They now legally belong to their slave masters a.k.a. the cabal, and although they think that their thoughts are their own, their thoughts are actually controlled by their A.I. God (Animus) due to their bodies being infested by countless nanobots as well as other poisons.

Their blind obedience to authority and fear have led them to be vaccinated initially. Big mistake, since it may have repercussions on the soul level and may condemn them to an eternity (or at least until this universe ends) of hive mind control by the AI.

The satanic cabal will only be happy until everybody has been fully vaccinated with 1 trillion booster shots (except for themselves, of course).

Don't believe me? Some of the above is satire, but may very well be the truth. Anything is possible, except that the earth is flat. How else do you explain this insanity apart from evil, money and utter stupidity?

I agree with a Nuremberg style full disclosure, but unless the AI and cabal is defeated, this nonsense will never end.

Luckily, there is hope, and it seems as if galactic trials are already underway for the dark ones that have violated cosmic laws.

Next up... a solar flash (quite a bit of talk about this on the internet) to destroy the AI and then Nuremberg type trials and more. I choose to believe in a positive outcome (in our lifetimes) since it will enable all of us to live long and wonderful lives (perhaps forever?) if we desire to do so.

Strangely enough, some people don't want to live that long, but the reality is that we have been alive forever and will continue to live forever, albeit in different bodies or forms... or not, since there are opposing views as well. I believe in the eternal soul/spirit.
11-24-2022, 06:09 PM
(11-24-2022 05:33 PM)Diablofield Wrote:  Don't believe me? Some of the above is satire, but may very well be the truth. Anything is possible, except that the earth is flat. How else do you explain this insanity apart from evil, money and utter stupidity?

Everything should be taken with a pinch of salt, cause the truth is, everything is so complexed and so multi-layered, it can be hard to discern for sure.

Take the flat earth for example, it kept coming up often as an insult and to deem someone who is without an iota of intellect to even remotely consider a flat earth is a possibility.

I laughed at it, and dismissed it, then I started to... entertain it a little bit, cause at first thought it would be very easy to disprove, right?

Well, the more I looked into it, while I can't say it for certain, I definitely could not prove it otherwise conclusively either.

It was one of the strangest rabbit hole.

It could well be one of the ol' aye lookey over here not over there trick.
11-24-2022, 06:36 PM
Quote:It was one of the strangest rabbit hole.

I also went down the flat earth rabbit hole. I must admit, the arguments are quite convincing. However, per definition, if anything is possible, then the flat earth could also be possible.
11-25-2022, 03:28 AM
(11-24-2022 05:33 PM)Diablofield Wrote:  but the reality is that we have been alive forever and will continue to live forever, albeit in different bodies or forms... or not, since there are opposing views as well. I believe in the eternal soul/spirit.

thanks + rep added

indeed, we are immortal from a higher point of view but we will " die" from the lower point of view

wise men, spiritual masters, esoterics tradition and other guys teach that
we have 2 selves :

1) the lower ( animal level, the " i am john or suzie )

2) and the higher ( "cosmic " level , the infinite immortal " I AM " as taught by law of attraction guru neville goddard and others )

our job is to unite the 2 selves

this is the true meaning of this symbol
: uniting the higers and lower parts of everything in life ( yang and yin, heaven and earth, spirit and mater and so on )

[img][Image: sceau.jpg][/img]

so this is the job of the tarot card number 1 ; the magician

look at his arms , he is the messenger between the 2 world : higer and lower

.he looks for order in heaven ( spirit yang, world of ideas ) and bring it back on earth ( matter , yin, world of material things )

[Image: the-magician.png]

11-25-2022, 04:20 AM

95 % of people do not , and will never in this life, understand that there is a thing called " the truth " or " reality " that we must follow and submit to

the lower self is the devil, tarot card number 15 . this is 95 % of people who say " i wipe my a*** with the truth, i only care about my desires and my ideas .

the higher self job is bringing order on earth because this is the way to evolve towards what we really are, the infinite I AM

we think we are humans but we are the I AM that shaped itself in a human suit for 80 years before going further in the evolution of awareness

- - > the job of humans is to emerge from the animal state ( planet of the apes that makes no sense ) in order to live in the higher self

-- > this not my opinion . this is the results of 25 years of doing research

59.gif
11-25-2022, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2022 05:25 AM by mthomas.)
(11-25-2022 04:20 AM)azertyloulou Wrote:  -- > this not my opinion . this is the results of 25 years of doing research

Um, dude.....it's your opinion, regardless of how many years, decades, books read, books written, speeches given, theories presented....I hate to break the news to you, but it's still just your opinion.

Research by and of itself, doesn't equal Results, and especially with what you are presenting, you are verbose in your posts yet say (prove) very little.

So what is it you are really peddling?
Church of Scientology
Born Again Christian
The Occult
Devil Worship
Church of Latter-Day Saints
Hare Krishna
Kabbalah
Tarot Spiritualism
????

Or is this a new philosophy, with you at its head...(since you've written it's Bible and all?)
What name have you given your new cult, I mean religion?
Cool
11-25-2022, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2022 09:22 AM by intrepid.)
(11-24-2022 05:33 PM)Diablofield Wrote:  The vaccinated have evolved into a new species called Homo Borg Genesis (or Homo-Evolutis) and do not speak for themselves anymore.

I feel sorry for those that were forced to take the vaccine.

They now legally belong to their slave masters a.k.a. the cabal, and although they think that their thoughts are their own, their thoughts are actually controlled by their A.I. God (Animus) due to their bodies being infested by countless nanobots as well as other poisons.

Their blind obedience to authority and fear have led them to be vaccinated initially. Big mistake, since it may have repercussions on the soul level and may condemn them to an eternity (or at least until this universe ends) of hive mind control by the AI.

The satanic cabal will only be happy until everybody has been fully vaccinated with 1 trillion booster shots (except for themselves, of course).

Don't believe me? Some of the above is satire, but may very well be the truth. Anything is possible, except that the earth is flat. How else do you explain this insanity apart from evil, money and utter stupidity?

I agree with a Nuremberg style full disclosure, but unless the AI and cabal is defeated, this nonsense will never end.

Luckily, there is hope, and it seems as if galactic trials are already underway for the dark ones that have violated cosmic laws.

Next up... a solar flash (quite a bit of talk about this on the internet) to destroy the AI and then Nuremberg type trials and more. I choose to believe in a positive outcome (in our lifetimes) since it will enable all of us to live long and wonderful lives (perhaps forever?) if we desire to do so.

Strangely enough, some people don't want to live that long, but the reality is that we have been alive forever and will continue to live forever, albeit in different bodies or forms... or not, since there are opposing views as well. I believe in the eternal soul/spirit.

I agree. The Luciferian Cabal, Lucifer's Chosen Ones and their minions WILL fall and return to their demonic blackhole systems which the Bible refers to as hell and those of us on the path of Enlightenment which is Christ Consciousness the I AM as @azertyloulou states will evolve and have Eternal Life. All of this was prophesized in the Book of Revelations and other books of the bible. We are living in the End Times as foretold. Many will die https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier...denly.html
11-25-2022, 10:57 AM
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
The 'Senior Member' who is posting so many lengthy replies here reminds me very much of this member:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Vivekananda

I see his long, convoluted replies and what springs to mind is...
Sock puppet much ?!?
(Their writing styles are shockingly similar,)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-25-2022, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2022 09:49 PM by azertyloulou.)
(11-25-2022 10:57 AM)Lumos Wrote:  The 'Senior Member' who is posting so many lengthy replies here reminds me very much of this member:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Vivekananda

I see his long, convoluted replies and what springs to mind is...
Sock puppet much ?!?
(Their writing styles are shockingly similar,)

LOL

if you paid attention to my writing style , you would see that i made a lot of mistakes because english is not my first langage

i doubt that the other guy you are talking about make theses mistakes in english

anyway, please don't use the ad hominem fallacy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

ad hominem fallacy is used by stupid people and i guess that you are not one of this people .

this fallacy is attacking the guy instead of arguing on he what he says

thiqs is like insulting the postman because you don't like the mail you received....

this si the most used fallacy in society

.but your behaviour is statisticaly expected . you cannot understand what i say in my post

so you attack me

this is expected on the planet of the apes

most people would prefer to die that to think

11-26-2022, 05:15 AM

persuading people is a serious thing . i am using logic here to communicate and the result is expected : a few people care

the other guys keep barking the wrong tree : the speaker instead of what he says

most people live at the 3 d level as i said ; this is the level of emotions ,desires and carelessness

emotion is what drives people, not reason

that's why logic and facts lead nowhere as marketers say

for example :

[img][Image: irr.png][/img]

same thing with the vaccine scam ; logic wil lead nowhere because it only works with 4 d and 5 people

never with 3 d people ( planet of the apes )

to change peoples behaviour, we must use the systems that the masters of this world have put in place for 250 years

wich is social engineering

as stuart Goldsmith says, smart people do not need the stupid masses aproval to do what they have to do on earth , they only need the truth aproval

-- > humans do not need the approval of animals to rule the earth

. and initiates do not need the approval of the masses to do the same thing

so as above so below

26.gif

81.gif