67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2015, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 08:01 PM by adarshron.)
[GET] 1500 word article for you to sell or use yourself

Hi guys, I am no longer offering this service due to my busy schedule..

This is exclusively for those who haven't made a penny so far, even after being a member of BBHF. I'm gonna outline the entire process here.

You will get an unique and readable article around 1500 words for free !!!

STEPS :
  1. Take the article I give you and check if any grammatical errors are there (usually, there won't be).
  2. Sell this article on iwriter or ghost-bloggers
Ok you can use the article for your website also. Lol, I don't care what you do, but make sure you use it properly.. That means "Don't waste the quality article by just keeping it on your hard disk"

Now here is something for those who wanna take the money making idea to greater extend. Just take this article as the template and outsource someone to write an ebook and then use it for list building or sell it.

So here are the requirements :
  • You should have a reputation of atleast 100.(Those who don't have, just keep contributing to BBHF )
  • Every week I will select one person from the first five to request (Random selection will be done using Random Name Picker Software from Miniwebtool)
  • No PM business.
  • The article will be sent via email(don't worry I don't collect emails) or any other better option of your choice.
Ok so your question maybe : "Are you gonna write this for us ?" . Lol no. I will use wordbotic for this and yes you will get unique articles and please note I have already purchased it last year and since there aren't any limits I'm willing to create this for you. Just a token of love for my BBHF family.

NOTE : Every week, only 1 person receives an article of their choice. The same person won't get for the next 2 weeks.
I will update the date and time of start every week for you to make the request. The name of the winner will be also updated.

And yeah, this is like spoon feeding and if you still can't make use of this. well bro/sis, I donno what to say..

Reviews:
[Image: screen.png]

DATE AND TIME OF START(Washington dc,USA):
Today(03-03-2015), 11 AM

You can check the time by googling : "date and time in us" without the quotes.

WEEK 1: WINNER -> lookmanohandz
WEEK2: START YOUR REQUESTS

NOTE : Winners please request the topic for your article. Eg. motivation to study, making money

Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
02-25-2015, 02:08 AM
RE:
I'd like an article
02-25-2015, 02:14 AM
RE:
May I have one...?
02-25-2015, 02:16 AM
RE:
So you gonna pick randomly. Count me in for that purpose...

"Dream Chaser"

02-25-2015, 02:54 AM
RE:
(02-25-2015 02:08 AM)RC47 Wrote:  I'd like an article
Sorry bro.. Minimum 100 reps.
18.gif
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
02-25-2015, 06:08 AM
RE:
May I get an article please?
02-25-2015, 06:15 AM
RE:
Sounds interesting count me in as well :-)
02-25-2015, 06:19 AM
RE:
Hi,
I am interested in your offer. Thanks for helping :)
02-25-2015, 06:48 AM
RE:
Great! Count me in.
Thank you
02-25-2015, 06:54 AM
RE:
Count me in on this one as well.
53.gif
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]

54.gif