76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: [GET] 100 Side Hustles: Ideas for Making Extra Money, Chris Guillebeau
Thanks for the share mate. Rep added
07-25-2019, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2019 11:44 AM by bigbaddog.)
Your timing is perfect!!! Thank you!!!!!! reps added!

"Thanks smithnowt for sharing and dgbrown for the PDF - repped" to quote manboy and all the other folks who helped keep this posting going

Thank all of you!!!
07-26-2019, 05:01 PM
Great Share.. I came here after a long time and i am seeing people are sharing great stuffs still man.. i am privileged to be part of this community....
Thank you OP.......
07-26-2019, 06:41 PM
Great share thanks! reps added
07-27-2019, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 08:54 AM by MoneyMaven.)
Thank you for the share. Reps added. I usually just rep cos threads that are nothing but thank you posts are boring, I just like getting reps. But since thank you posts are important to the OP I have added one. Thanks again. :)

You can find several other books by this author here ->

http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Chr...column=def

(07-22-2019 11:09 PM)bluefeb Wrote:  
(06-05-2019 11:13 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  Note from OP:
Thanks to all the folks here who have lately gotten my shares and left replies !!

Sadly however, those wonderful folks have been hugely eclipsed by those who ONLY take without so much as a word of thanks shared in return.
This seriously rubs me (and others who enjoy sharing freely here...) the wrong way.

This DL is very new, very large - took a long time to get - RAR up and then to re-up at the multi-mirror site;
All done willingly in the spirit of sharing, BUT:

This share may very soon just vanish into the VIP shares if my gentle reminder is ignored about this by lots and lots of folks, again...just sayin'.
100 Side Hustles: Ideas for Making Extra Money
By Chris Guillebeau
EPUB, June 2019, 190.82MB

Quote:Best-selling author Chris Guillebeau presents a full-color ideabook featuring 100 stories of regular people launching successful side businesses that almost anyone can do.
This unique guide features the startup stories of regular people launching side businesses that almost anyone can do: an urban tour guide, an artist inspired by maps, a travel site founder, an ice pop maker, a confetti photographer, a group of friends who sell hammocks to support local economies, and many more.
In 100 Side Hustles, best-selling author of The $100 Startup Chris Guillebeau presents a colorful "idea book" filled with inspiration for your next big idea.
Distilled from Guillebeau's popular Side Hustle School podcast, these case studies feature teachers, artists, coders, and even entire families who've found ways to create new sources of income.
With insights, takeaways, and photography that reveals the human element behind the hustles, this playbook covers every important step of launching a side hustle, from identifying underserved markets to crafting unique products and services that spring from your passions.
Soon you'll find yourself joining the ranks of these innovative entrepreneurs--making money on the side while living your best life.

Magic Button :
Standard forum PW used in all instances, per protocol and VT provided at the sharing site, by them.
Enjoy !!

1. Got it Smithnowt. Thank you so much for the effort of scanning and sending up.
2. You did not use horrible zippy. Thank you so much.
3. I am letting everyone know that you are fantastic. Thank you so much again.
4. I wish I could leave more reps than just 5. You deserve it.
5. Do you also have his $100 startup side hustle or Pursuit of happiness?

Happydance
Happydance
33.gif
07-27-2019, 10:18 AM
Thanks MoneyMaven !!
I value communication very greatly and this is why replies like yours are so very appreciated.
Perfect 10
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Just re-checked the mirror site.
It is still up and just fine.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-03-2019, 07:34 PM
Thanks for this
08-15-2019, 04:31 AM
thank you. I will read it immediately.
08-18-2019, 12:30 AM
Looks interesting, thanks for sharing this one.
53.gif

20.gif