38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: [ GET ] 100% Copyscape Pass Web Content
Check PM Sent Article
(01-28-2014 08:08 PM)MellowD Wrote:  Hello can you do me a article please

keyword is Xcaret

Its a place in Mexico

Thanks in advance
01-30-2014, 04:23 PM
RE:
I need articles for keyword "Education News". Im interested. Can u send me?
DON'T JUST BE A LEECH!

[Image: source.gif]
01-30-2014, 04:50 PM
RE:
hi im interest inyour offer , could yo help me to make an article about "Commercial tent rental" ?

thanks in advance !
01-30-2014, 05:55 PM
RE:
Hi I need an article about "web proxy" . thanks for help
01-30-2014, 06:30 PM
RE:
Hi tapash,

Its so nice of you that you are providing articles for free.

Can you please provide some articles on wrinkle treatment.

I will surely give you rep++++.

Regards,
68.gif
01-30-2014, 06:59 PM
RE:
if you still do this i wuld love to have a article on the keyword "exercises for losing belly fat"
01-30-2014, 07:28 PM
Education News - None of It Great

To name a few understandings, instructors of America's high and primary school students were constantly anticipated to set examples for their students.

Aside from the apparent of not seducing their students, public school educators were anticipated to develop a specific sense of etiquette, which mandate in my school area included into the union contract the allowance: "Male educators are allowed to eliminate their coats in the class.".

Times have actually altered. Significantly.

Teacher-student assignations have actually ended up being nearly commonplace, student habits has actually progressed beyond chewing and tossing spitballs gum, and educator bridal gown codes have actually gone the means of high-buttoned shoes. Aside from educators hitting on students, various other behavioral adjustments on the part of instructors are much less forgivable, specifically when the example they are setting is among severe misdeed and lawlessness.

Educators and various other public servants in Wisconsin have the exact same rights accorded to every American under the First Amendment to the Constitution's prohibition versus breach on freedom of expression, disturbance with the right to peaceably put together, and the right of petitioning governmental remedy of complaints.

Exactly what instructors do not have the right or benefit to do is to disgrace themselves and their occupation, to break laws, to disrupt government functions, or to shamelessly trash both their career and themselves by permitting educator and outdoors hooligans to direct and determine their criminal activities.

In Wisconsin, instructors protesting brand-new Republican Guv Scott Walker's efforts to tidy up the financial mess he received have actually reached new lows in their efforts to withstand constraints on collective bargaining rights.

Regardless of Walker's offers of compromise, Wisconsin "teachers" have actually deserted their class obligations by employing ill in droves, falsifying clinical "unwell notes," dedicating straight-out slander versus their duly-elected agents, and turning to the exact same bullying methods they decry in their schools, all which are pardoned by the country's Bully-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama.

Performing more like semi-civilized 3rd Worlders instead of American student role models, their objections are costing millions. Their unlawful seizure, line of work, and trashing of the Capitol in Madison have, to this day, led to some $7.5 million in damages and clean-up expenses for their cash-strapped state, costs to be borne by currently overburdened taxpayers: "Quotes of damage to marble consists of $6 million to fix broken marble inside the Capitol, $1 million for damage exterior and $500,000 for expenses to monitor the damage.".

The instructor and various other unions reached rock bottom with fatality risks created to daunt not just Republican lawmakers who are struggling to attain some financial peace of mind in the Badger State however their households.

One unedited, 2 paragraph e-mail consisted of the following respectful danger which was more similar to a guarantee, packed with certain information on exactly how the murders would take place:.

Please describe to them that this is since if we get rid of you and your households then it will conserve the rights of 300,000 individuals and likewise be able to close the deficit that you have actually developed. This consists of, your residence, your automobile, the state capitol, and well I will not inform you all of them since that's simply no enjoyable.".

The e-mail concluded with, "Please make your peace with God as quickly as possible and bid farewell to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL PASS AWAY !!!!.".

(In late Wisconsin information, the disruptive unionists were by force gotten rid of from the Capitol by cops in order for the legislators-sans Democrat senators who were still in hiding-to conduct the state's company.).

It's not simple coincidence that, as pandemonium reigns in Madison, disorderly failure reigns in America's public schools. Obama's Education Secretary Arnie Duncan, who had actually formerly officiated at Chicago's record education failures, tore into George W. Shrub's 2002 "No Youngster Left" education reform law.

In impact, Duncan does not such as NCLB's affordable requirements since they have actually worked too well. Over the course of 9 years America's educators, school administrators, and state education divisions were not capable of raising student and mathematics abilities. That would be up from 37 percent in 2010.".

NCLB left a lot of children behind and for that reason ought to be spruced up to make it look like if those left truly must be thought about as doing simply well considering that the NCLB essentials were, well, too exacting and unreasonable.

Lower requirements adequately and orangutans might graduate, and administrators and educators and states would be off the hook. It's a lot easier to decrease requirements than to raise instructional levels.

Duncan's scheme-which is extensively opposed-is the rough equivalent of the Wisconsin instructors' schemes because they both are workouts in deception. Duncan wishes to quit on enhancing education so more students can feel great about being nimrods. In Wisconsin, they're pretending to be protesting on concepts and protecting rights whereas they are actually trying to perpetrate a venal scams.

If the instructors were to dedicate as much energy to teaching as they are to rampaging, picture. They can in fact satisfy NCLB requirements and enlighten their children!

In impact, Duncan does not such as NCLB's affordable requirements due to the fact that they have actually worked too well. Over the course of 9 years America's educators, school administrators, and state education divisions were not capable of raising student and mathematics abilities. Duncan's scheme-which is extensively opposed-is the rough equivalent of the Wisconsin instructors' schemes in that they both are workouts in deception. Duncan desires to offer up on enhancing education so more students can feel excellent about being nimrods. In Wisconsin, they're pretending to be protesting on concepts and maintaining rights whereas they are actually trying to perpetrate a venal scams.
(01-30-2014 04:23 PM)otarockaffella Wrote:  I need articles for keyword "Education News". Im interested. Can u send me?
01-30-2014, 09:19 PM
RE:
I need some articles for Android.. can you please send me
No Ripping of Courses allowed in Udemy Section (Freebies), if you saw any send me PM or report the thread. Thank You.
01-30-2014, 10:03 PM
(01-28-2014 05:03 PM)tapash Wrote:  Hello Friends,

I am a content writer , i am writing content before 3 years for all my clients.

Now i am going to give you free content with 100% copyscape Pass.

If you want some content you can Query Here.

I will Give you Content In Some Few Hour.

If you think All These are helpful to you then add { [+1] ADD REPUTATION } forme.

Thanks
Sorry mate but your grammar clearly indicates that you are not fluent in English and have NOT been writing content "before 3 years".
The text example you have provided is clearly spun and not human-readable.
It's great that you are offering these articles for free to members (for reps), but please inform people where your content is coming from.
Thanks for your contribution!
[Image: 4288fe0665f51576e5e2870372e1e3a32596789c...c24b86.jpg]
01-31-2014, 01:51 AM
RE:
Anything related to valentine's day maybe...... :)
24.gif
[Image: 728x90-1.jpg]

22.gif