13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2014, 07:34 PM
RE:
Hey "Kid"

Can I ask a favour please ? - i'm just getting into email/list-building and have already set-up a 10k per day emailing operation. However, yet to send the first email as I want to do this right and start building my list from day 1.

You seem to know a fair bit about this and when you talk about "better funnels on bbhf" which ones exactly would you rate the highest ?

Also I was considering getting Aweber, but until I start making some money its really an expense I could do without, so what would you say are the best auto-responder alternatives?

Cheers for your help.

J
(04-23-2014 08:13 PM)California Kid Wrote:  
(03-25-2014 03:46 PM)merlin101 Wrote:  Has he made any sales of this? I don't see any discussions on the WSO thread! I checked the quality of the squeeze page/product page images on thread. Found them pretty ordinary!

Thanks for the share!
$1 sales? who cares. he obviously isn't in it for the $1 sales. all he's doing is trying to create a list. a buyers list at that where most people can afford a buck and where he can pay for his bumps from the $1's. just another creative way to build a list. he'll get around 500 subscribers when all is said and done. from that list, he will eventually be making $1000 a month from his list through email marketing.

anyone can do this. it isn't rocket science. there are a ton of good plr products you can rebrand and do the same S*** he's doing. all it costs now is $20 listing fee and $30-$50 on fiverr to rebrand it(unless you want to do it yourself to save the money). you don't even need to pay for an autoresponder. just download arpreach here on bbhf and upload it to your hosting.

this is essentially a free wso. the only reason he's charging a dollar is to prequalify people as a buyer to seperate the freebie seekers. you know....the ones that come in here, download a bunch of stuff and sit on it and do nothing with the information, tools, and resources.

anyway, i am not going to bother downloading his funnel. anyone who is only interested in building a list, offers crap. there are better funnels to download here on bbhf that people had to actually buy to get and wasn't just used to build a list which means better quality. just thought i would respond since i was in the tip giving mood....

12.gif