62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-24-2016, 07:51 AM
[GET] 1 Click Cash Bot [Internet Marketing Software]
[Image: 156608.jpg]

1 Click Cash Bot is a software tool that is designed to help you build and monetize "sniper" sites.

Get 1 Click Cash Bot Full Free A lot of times, the website that you make for the purpose of earning doesn’t help you achieving your goals. No matter how much you work on it, it simply doesn’t end up letting you earn the amount of money you have targeted. The situation is quite confusing as well as disheartening for a lot of people! You will be able to get the best kinds of results from this software by targeting the right traffic that will be explained to you by the best ever tutorials in the form of videos. Start it now and you will get your hands on a great amount of traffic.

In 1clickcashbot, you will be offered a total of 3 upsells. And they are:

☑ 1ClickCashBot Sniper Software - This software is HIGHLY recommended. It costs something like $297 and it’s worth every penny. This sniper software will help you in sniping like our American Army You can catch new markets, and a lot more with this GREAT piece of sofwtare.

☑ 1ClickCashBot Extreme Software – If are not in a situation to buy that 1clickcashbot sniper software then you can consider this. BOTH of them are good but if you can’t grab the first one then even this can help you in a good manner. This software will cost you $77 and it creates extreme possibilities for you with 1 click cash bot main software.

☑ 1ClickCashBot Membership Program – Now membership sites are always recommended. You get great quality content every month and same is with 1 click cash bot membership.Every month you will get new ideas and methods on how to make killing affiliate commission from marcus moore. You should consider this and it is offered as a 7 day trial first and then for $97/mo you will enjoy some of the great benefits being a part of this membership program.

[Image: 1%2BClick%2BCash%2BBot.png]

How 1 Click Cash Bot Will Help You?

☑ Huge Traffic and Backlinks Fast – This powerful software technology puts your videos, websites and blogs on top of search engines!
☑ Create Sustainable Traffic Steams – You will never run out of traffic. The revolutionary process keeps getting thousands of visitors each month!
☑ Get “Targeted” Buyer Traffic – This one tool will get you more quality buyer traffic than any other traffic software on your computer guaranteed!

Basically, it is a program to create and submit hundreds of unique videos in a few minutes. You don’t need to be a genius in video creation – if you can find images or use Powerpoint, then 1 Click Cash Bot is for you! By submitting videos to popular sites like Youtube, Daily Motion and more, you will get lots of targeted traffic from these sites, Google search and even mobile devices...

DOWNLOAD : ]]<<</pmasknylqnc5]1ClickCashBot Sniper + 1ClickCashBot + 1ClickCashBotXtreme + Various Images

https://virustotal.com/en/file/24f1ca0e3...471988848/
File name: 1 Click Cash Bot.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 55
08-24-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: [GET] 1 Click Cash Bot [Internet Marketing Software]
I'll try it ,, thanks
08-24-2016, 11:18 AM
Dont Download. I am still trying to clean up my PC
08-24-2016, 12:01 PM
(08-24-2016 11:18 AM)mikesmoneybiz Wrote:  Dont Download. I am still trying to clean up my PC

Are you say this gave you a virus/malware/etc.?
08-24-2016, 03:23 PM
I guess. Its like it gave me an ad bomb. I have commercials playing in backgroud. keyboard not working right and when mouse hovers over anything here it pops up ads. Did this right after download this
53.gif
08-24-2016, 06:07 PM
Fixed it but took system restore to do it, So beware of this
08-24-2016, 10:46 PM
I am happy that you were able to fix your system. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Much appreciated. Repped
08-25-2016, 02:08 AM
Why do people share infected programmes? It's so childish!!!

But vigilance prevails, always viruscheck your downloads before doing anything with them, and if possible run them on a clapped out PC which has nothing of value on them. So restting it won't be too much of bother if need be.

May a bolt of lightning strike down the bad people who share viruses and malware!!!
08-25-2016, 02:32 AM
There was nothing wrong with that share. I got them with no issues. The problem is likely caused when people don't pay attention to uncheck the box that says you agree to download using their Download Manager. That is where all the adware is. Make sure you untick the box. Simple!

That said, I think that the fileshare called uploadocean is the last place I would use. These places go out of their way to trick you into downloading scumware. That's where their income comes from. Uploadocean seems to be as bad as there is.

The OP provided a valid VT scan showing it was clean. I did my own VT scan when I downloaded it too - nothing. My McAfee also scanned it. Nothing!

Just be vigilant.
08-25-2016, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 03:01 AM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
(08-25-2016 02:32 AM)solar33 Wrote:  There was nothing wrong with that share. I got them with no issues. The problem is likely caused when people don't pay attention to uncheck the box that says you agree to download using their Download Manager. That is where all the adware is. Make sure you untick the box. Simple!

That said, I think that the fileshare called uploadocean is the last place I would use. These places go out of their way to trick you into downloading scumware. That's where their income comes from. Uploadocean seems to be as bad as there is.

The OP provided a valid VT scan showing it was clean. I did my own VT scan when I downloaded it too - nothing. My McAfee also scanned it. Nothing!

Just be vigilant.

Thanks for your views. You are right "Just be vigilant."

In present day
[Image: zqwjeX.gif]
42.gif
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

57.gif