20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2015, 03:20 PM
[GET] ★★★ Andre Chaperon – Email Marketing Intensive + Autoresponder madness 3.0 ★★★ Market price: ★★★ $1,695 + $2,995 ★★★
[Image: 1.png]
Discover How To Double Your Sales Using Email, In 8 Weeks LOr Less
My unique email marketing system is used by the most wildly successful marketers on the planet, including Ryan Deiss, Jeff Walker, Rich Schefren and Mindvalley’s Vishen Lakhiani.
Read on to discover some of my cutting-edge email strategies. Plus, you’ll discover a one-time only opportunity I guarantee will double your sales… or you won’t pay a cent.

Dear Internet Marketer,

What if – every single time you wanted to create money – you simply pressed the “send” button?
If that sounds exciting to you, you’re in the right place.
Because if you want the rare ability to make sales on demand almost every time you email your list, I’m running a one-off workshop which will show you how.
Here’s the deal.
The workshop is called The Email Marketing Intensive, and over the next 8 weeks…I Will Personally Help You To Create A Money-Making Autoresponder Email Sequence, Which Will Generate Profits For You While You Sleep!
I can show you exactly how to make more sales, and you’ll learn how to quickly squeeze massive profits out of tiny lists. You’ll gain more customers and fans with every week that passes.
You’ll also discover how to send emails so captivating (and persuasive) your prospects will contact you if they miss one, begging you to resend it.
Plus, you’ll discover advanced techniques that’ll wrench money from your prospects. This will help propel you on affiliate leader-boards… even if your list is a fraction the size of your competition.
In short: I’ll show you precisely how to create emails that “sell” better than anything else I know.
In fact…
These Emails Are A Shortcut To Online Success, And Have Contributed to At Least $100 Million + In Sales… In The Last Year Alone!

Name Product: Andre Chaperon – Email Marketing Intensive + Autoresponder madness 3.0
Market price: $1,695 + $2,995
Author: Andre Chaperon
Size: 5.4 GB
http://www.zentrepreneur.com/store/email...ffer-ended

[Image: download3.png]
02-08-2015, 10:22 PM
RE:
Awesome. Thanks! But download speed is extremely low.
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
02-12-2015, 09:00 PM
RE:
Copy or Mega mirrors would be great.
02-13-2015, 12:53 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share. Rep given. Any chance of using Copy or Mega which is faster? Thanks
02-13-2015, 01:22 AM
RE:
download speed is slow, but thanks for sharing. added rep.
55.gif
02-18-2015, 01:07 AM
RE:
The link to week 2 of Email Marketing Intensive isn't working. Can someone please upload the link(s) again? Anything from Andre Chaperon is gold and it would a huge pity to miss out on it.
02-18-2015, 04:14 AM
RE:
make into torrent please friend
02-19-2015, 03:22 AM
RE:
Free download links (with 3GB limit) can only be downloaded over a period of two days. Not cool! 67time
02-20-2015, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2015 01:16 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
RE:
This is a REAL $3K course and is worth downloading for two days.
AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
02-20-2015, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 09:33 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
RE:
(02-18-2015 01:07 AM)djn4645 Wrote:  The link to week 2 of Email Marketing Intensive isn't working. Can someone please upload the link(s) again? Anything from Andre Chaperon is gold and it would a huge pity to miss out on it.

All links are working perfectly as of this moment. I know, I downloaded every link and opened every file. You have an incredible opportunity here. I would (and did) spend the extra couple of bucks to speed up the download. Even if you don't the Free download is still around 200K/sec for here in Oregon, USA.

Review:

No review I could make would do this package of Auto Responder Madness 3.0 and Email course justice. You've read the sales letter. The package delivers exactly what it says.

I bought the current version of ARM (and Email Marketing Intensive) just over a month ago - paid over $2K and change. It is worth every dollar. And I am not even done with the whole course. It IS Huge.

Again: It is worth every dollar.

I am not saying this due to the very human response to reinforce my own purchase decision..., but because Andre has made his bones on the interaction between marketer and individual fan on the marketers list-- and he gives his all to let us in on the whole process. And what really works in the process. And what doesn't. Client involvement works.

I've always found that copywriting skill was the most crucial there is to my marketing. Great products are important too, but how many "less-than-wonderful", "5 Thousand+ Copies sold" products have we found that barely have useful content? Tons of them. And they bring in the cash... And how many of us have discovered "truly great" products that just haven't been marketed well that "sit on the vine"?

What Andre highlights is the understanding of your end user/client/subscriber. Using basic copywriting skills that anyone can learn - you couple the "knowing" of your client to create a synergy which extracts high ROI for your efforts.

All the great online marketers today are using Andre's material to profit. They are making millions with it selling just mediocre products in most cases. But the people buy and will continue because they are buying from someone who seems to know them personally.

If you have a great idea or product to sell, it will sell with Andre's methods of marketing.
But you need to take the time to listen and study the why of what works. This program is one of the few to show the WHY.

BBHF makes it possible for you to get this now for virtually nothing. If you benefit, I recommend you getting something from Andre to get on his list. You will profit.

AbeLincolnBart
38.gif

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren

52.gif