30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-23-2015, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2015 07:47 PM by JOEMLM.)
[GET] ► Tube Traffic Blueprint by Chris Cole = Make Billions! $$$ ◄◄◄
i was about to post another share when i saw this has not been shared here, it appears. the only reason i am sharing this, is because some people like chris cole, he tries to provide a lot of content, plenty of videos... sorry, i do not have the stomach to watch them all, he is the u.k. version of james knight... lying all the time! all their stuff is a just a rehash of their previous launch! most having to do with youtube... and chris cole is always doing a jv with james knight now, rumor has it they are lovers Heart ... no joke!
Struggling with your traffic?
Then that is about to be a thing of the past . . .
“Tap Into YouTube’s One Billion Unique Monthly Visitors To
MAXIMIZE Your Traffic and Profits

From the Desk of : Chris Cole

Dear Internet Marketer,

By any chance, are you using YouTube to help drive traffic to your squeeze pages, blogs, or affiliate links?

If not, I must say that you are missing out on a HUGE slice of the traffic pie that the Internet has to offer you.

With over one billion monthly unique visitors and along with just over six billion hours of video being watched per month, the amount of traffic that you can tap into on YouTube can be pretty staggering.

Because of how the Internet is progressing, there are more people who are willing to sit and watch a 3-5 minute video rather than go the extra mile to read articles or blog posts.

This makes YouTube traffic that much more valuable.

Not hinting that blog posts and articles aren’t effective, but according to my experience, the amount of time that you use writing articles or blogs can be replaced with videos. . .

. . . and give your squeeze pages and affiliate links 10 TIMES the traffic and exposure, which is what we are after here in the first place.

Most people think that if you just slap a video up on YouTube and pump hundreds of backlinks to it, then it will go viral, but this is FAR from the truth.

That is very similar to the LIE we were all told when the Internet and websites came about:

“Build it and they will come!”

This statement was believed by the masses because most people, in today’s society, are lazyand just don’t want to take the time to do things right and what’s required to see the results they’re after.

If you have even an ounce of belief in that statement when it comes to YouTube videos and tapping into their free traffic, good luck!

However, if you’re willing to invest just a few minutes of your time and learn how toPROPERLY optimize YouTube videos for the best possible traffic and exposure, then stick with me, my friend.

Hey, Chris Cole here, and today I want to share with you the exact same steps that I use within my Internet Business to take advantage of the monthly HOARDS of free YouTube traffic to bring me passive traffic, subscribers, and profits.

Introducing

[Image: Renderedecover.png]
In this very special course you will learn:

● My step by step process of how to optimize YouTube videos for the search engines.

● A very critical stage that MOST YouTube marketers miss when optimizing their videos and how you can use it to give your videos the best possible start.

● How to properly optimize your videos when uploading them so Google will LOVE them and index them much faster!

● How to get the best possible response from your videos simply by uploading an eye-catching thumbnail image.

● 2 simple tips that will send out a good ranking signal to YouTube to ensure that your video will rank high in the search.

● How you can boost your viewership, subscribers and likes simply by interacting on the comments sections of other channels within your niche.

Just when you thought that was all that’s offered, I still have more value in the bag for you!

I’ll even show you a super advanced YouTube video marketing technique that allows you
to:

Embed speech bubbles and clickable buttons within your video to increase the amount of traffic to the site of your choice!

Now THIS is super cool! [Image: smilies_smile.png]

I have a goal in mind for you...
By the end of following this course and implementing the strategies I outline, you will know exactly how to maximize your YouTube traffic and get the most out of each and every video that you upload.

This is not an overnight situation and I cannot promise you results because I don’t know if you will actually take action on everything that I lay out for you.

But what I can promise you is that if you actually apply what I teach and the more effort that you put in. . .
The greater your traffic and results will be!

[Image: Affiliate+sales550.png]

Just that simple.

So, if you’re just sick and tired of wasting money on paid traffic and not getting any type of return on investment, then this is the solution for you.

Make things easy, and stress free for yourself, and stop worrying about whether your squeeze pages and affiliate links will get the traffic.

Just hit the buy now button, follow my every step, and know exactly how it feels to have the confidence that your videos will be put on a big screen in front of the masses

[Image: Tube+Traffic+Testimonials.png]

To Your Unlimited YouTube Traffic,
[Image: Chris-photo-frame250.png]

P.S. I am all about taking that extra step to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase, so I’ve thrown in quite a few bonuses for you that will surely help you take your Internet Marketing business to the next level.

P.S. I also have my very own private mastermind Facebook group that you can join and mastermind with myself, my friends and of course other great guys/gals like you...

anyway, i will not watch any of this, there are a LOT of videos! get them while you still can!

here is one of many sales pages: this is the official bso page
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1026736-never-stuck-again-traffic-affiliates-cpa-listbuilders-learn-my-simple-strategies.html

get all the upsell videos, both oto's here:
  • Magic Button :
    Code:
    http://imchriscole.com/tube-traffic-blueprint-pdf-and-videos-3912
    http://imchriscole.com/tube-traffic-blueprint-videos-6193
    if you just want the ebook, get it here
    Magic Button :
    Code:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/tubetrafficblueprint/Tube+Traffic+Blueprint.pdf

if you want more people to share, and make mirrors, etc, please leave some +rep VVV
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
02-23-2015, 07:44 PM
THIS JUST IN!
this just in!
yeah, chris cole is a real genius! he is proud of making 37 sales and $270.52... thats $270 and 52 cents! who knows how much he spent on advertings and the countless hours of work and promoting he did! seems like a waste of time to me... but if this is the kind of life you want then go for it... i pity the fool!

here is the actual proof from his own site:
[Image: 30-minute-money-machines-final-leaderboard2.jpg]
here is the actual link, to see it on his own site!
Magic Button :
Code:
http://imchriscole.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/30-minute-money-machines-final-leaderboard2.jpg
02-23-2015, 08:26 PM
RE:
thx for share op AIO mirror
Code:
http://mediafire.com/ou0gzshge9fx/Tube Traffic Blueprint.7z
02-23-2015, 09:42 PM
WOW, incredible, a mirror of all of this? sweet!
(02-23-2015 08:26 PM)nokia5233 Wrote:  
thx for share op AIO mirror
Code:
http://mediafire.com/ou0gzshge9fx/Tube Traffic Blueprint.7z
dude! this is incredible, you made a mirror of this whole thing? this is a big course, and you have a mirror, that is INCREDIBLE, 293 MB and i just uploaded it a few minutes ago... let me tell you what this means to me, today was going to be my last day on bbhf, for real! i was going to do one final share of a product launching today, it was supposed to launch yesterday but they pushed it back, it seems someone was hacking their site... anyway, i noticed that this was not shared yet, to my surprise, so i shared this one first! when i posted my second share for today, my last one on the bbhf... i was going going to explain why that was going to be my last share here... most people know, i do not need money, i turn down jobs everyday, some pay really well, even here, i ignore all requests from leeches, etc... just ask the scrub who offered me $10,000 to help him! dude, i do NOT need your money, you are trash and i will not help you EVER! not to mention the huge offer from zippy for me to end the boycott... hell no! money means nothing to me, my friends are everything and i have some good ones here. even with that being said. i hate what has happened here, all the leeches and scammers, mods not doing much modding, etc... as some of you know, it is long list... another friend offered me a huge payday to stop everything i was doing here, that was what i was going to say... in my next post... he has a membership site and he wanted me to help him over there, and i was going to get paid well for it... only, as i just said, he wanted me to stop all my activities and sharing here, and share over there! i told him, i needed to make at least one more share, and if i did not get 100 +reps for it, then that would be it! no more JOEMLM on BBHF! i have done a lot here, no brag, JUST FACT! i post, share, review, crack, hack, just to name a few, and i never ask for nothing more than some +rep in exchange... just think about all those hours i could be doing something else, helping people who actually appreciated what i did for them, or how about doing something for myself, asking people, 'give me, give me'... like the leeches here! i NEVER did that, i do not think i EVER posted a request for a product here, in either request section... my friend told me, my posting exclusively on his site would benefit people more! people who would actually use the info... not just losers who download endless trash and not do anything worthwhile with it. or create stupid products, or bso's like this one! his site has only people who pay for the access, and some real good stuff goes on there, so i am told. yeah, this site is going down hill fast... but before i even finished posting that final share, i got email from a friend, saying my new share already had a mirror, minutes after i shared it, he thought that was going to be my final share here... it was YOUR mirror! your mirror means more to me than you ever know, because of this mirror, i am letting everyone know, i will hang around for a little while longer! many thanks!!! and i hope you get some +rep for the mirrors you are always creating... yeah, i notice stuff like that... and i never forget! Cool Cool Cool
02-23-2015, 10:41 PM
RE:
Hi JOEMLM, if it means anything to you. I sincerely want to say that you are highly appreciate here for all you do. It's unfortunate that people can take a second to just send a quick thanks and ad some reps to such an outstanding contributor to this forum. I did not download this product, as you mentioned it's probably some hash up crap, but my respect to you. Max reps added.
21.gif
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
02-23-2015, 11:04 PM
RE:
JOEMLM . .you ROCK!!
02-24-2015, 12:32 AM
RE:
JOEMLM thanks for all of your great shares and your hard work is much appreciated.

I hope that you decided to stick around, as you are much needed.
02-24-2015, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 02:31 AM by Appie13.)
RE:
thanks both of you (the op and the mirror maker)
max reps added Cool

mega mirror:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!nVdDzDgD!EklT9svbZ5LY115Nk34VDiDh3tAqaklMtxKb_Pnwkro
02-24-2015, 03:50 AM
RE:
thanks.. but perhaps this should be under the laugh out loud section...chris cole and james knight are lovers. funny as... cant stand james knight and chris looks just as poncy... repd
02-24-2015, 04:54 AM
RE:
Thanks. Max Reps
36.gif

71.gif