9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-19-2024, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2024 08:09 PM by sakurawa.)
RE: [GE] Building A Digital Business - The Russell Brunson Way
Thank You my friends to share all this!

Can you re-upload "Theos_Surprise.zip file"?

thank You in advanced
02-21-2024, 12:59 AM
Awesome share Bro thanks a ton!
02-26-2024, 11:57 PM
Ramki you nice share
03-02-2024, 05:18 PM
Thank you very much
04-02-2024, 02:45 AM
Re-up for "Theo's Surprise!"- You want this! ;^)

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v07mzpk1ee4vkgb/Theos_Surprise.zip/file
13.gif
04-02-2024, 12:51 PM
(04-02-2024 02:45 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Re-up for "Theo's Surprise!"- You want this! ;^)

Code:

Thanks Theo1

I am sure that there are some people that missed your awesome add-on share. Now thanks to your digging in your digital archive, it is once again available to all of the community.

Much appreciated!

And of course, I am leaving you reps!

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
04-02-2024, 01:04 PM
Thanks, GordonShumway!
Reps
04-02-2024, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the reps GS!

As an aside, I see that my "Surprise" has been downloaded 7 times-

And how many thank you reps have I gotten (besides yourself?)
ZEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRROOOO

Nada, Nothing, Zilch- 000000000000000000000000000

I will be taking it down very very soon, but I will leave it up for a little while for you GS-

And thanks for this awesome share, this collection of Russell's books is a treasure- Talk to you soon-

Theo

(04-02-2024 12:51 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  
(04-02-2024 02:45 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Re-up for "Theo's Surprise!"- You want this! ;^)

Code:

Thanks Theo1

I am sure that there are some people that missed your awesome add-on share. Now thanks to your digging in your digital archive, it is once again available to all of the community.

Much appreciated!

And of course, I am leaving you reps!

Cheers,

G.S.
04-03-2024, 03:17 PM
(04-02-2024 01:39 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Thanks for the reps GS!

As an aside, I see that my "Surprise" has been downloaded 7 times-

And how many thank you reps have I gotten (besides yourself?)
ZEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRROOOO

Nada, Nothing, Zilch- 000000000000000000000000000

I will be taking it down very very soon, but I will leave it up for a little while for you GS-

And thanks for this awesome share, this collection of Russell's books is a treasure- Talk to you soon-

Theo

Hi Theo1

I get it! I know I reached out to you to reshare this as people were asking for it. And now that you have taken the time to do that and the item is being downloaded, as is often the case, no reps given.

It boggles my mind that people can't take the frick'in time to push a button.

It takes longer to download the share than it does to send some reps as a way of showing that a person's efforts are appreciated.

Recently I have sent you a bunch of reps simply because you had not reached 10,000. I was stupefied. I know you have been around for a while, you and I have had a number of conversations both public and private AND you have contributed a lot to the BBHF community.

Maybe it is an ego thing, but I know for me, it felt cool when I finally reached the point when I had an extra digit in my rep count.

So I wanted that for you also. Not as some type of gift, just as recognition that you EARNED it. I have gotten a lot of value from your shares, and your comments.

Cheers Mate,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
04-04-2024, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2024 12:30 PM by Theo1.)
Hey G.S.-

HOW do you do all those fancy tricks with those fonts? I've been here for years and still haven't figured it out- I'm always a step or two behind you!

In any case, thanks for your kind words, and your of course timely and poignant words about the shares- I've said it before, and it is the case- I really don't care so much about the reps- But then some would say, Why then Theo are you making this big deal about the reps?

Because it has to do with MANNERS (see Jerry Macguire where he talks about how the fish in the tank have more manners than the people at his work ;^)

It's happened to Gordon, Layna, and for sure our friend Still Standing- How do you go and ask someone to take the time out of their day, put forth some effort (such as searching around their million hard drives to find the one file someone has requested), and then maybe also sit around and wait for some large files to load? And then just, as Paula Abdul called it- HIT AND RUN!

But you know what, I don't remember who originally said this, maybe Zig Ziglar, or maybe someone far from him lol-

"How you do something is how you do EVERYTHING-"

So if you're the type of person to just "Hit and Run" throughout your life, then, well, my gosh, I would sure hate to see your life story by the time you're 80-

Oh, I can pretty much predict how it's going to look, and what you're going to relate to me on your (gasp!) deathbed-

"Yeah, you know, looking back on it, I think people just never really treated me well- I found them to be selfish, always looking out for themselves, not really caring about OTHERS, and well, you know, the world basically is just full of a bunch of JERKS..."

Or something like that! ;^)

That is the reason why I don't put up videos any more, and it is a real shame because I have all 13 or so videos from my all time favorite marketing course by Ron LeGrand and Dan Kennedy Platform Selling Secrets- Sure you can get the audios, that's good, and sure you can read the transcript, that's fine, but this is one course where you DEFINITELY need to watch the videos to catch all the nuances of the speakers since it is in the end the best course on SALES COMMUNICATION out there IMHO-

But no, I will not take the time to upload the videos- They do pop up on Ebay from time to time for a song, they were originally like $2500 for the set back in 2002 dollars, and worth every penny still today- So I would recommend you grab that set whenever they make a cameo appearance on EBay- They are worth 100 times whatever you may pay for them-

But I digest! (To steal from Doberman Dan)-

Thanks G.S. also for your plethora of reps- It felt like my birthday and Christmas all wrapped into one!

Have a great night and talk to you again soon-

Theo
70.gif

58.gif