34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2015, 11:49 AM
[GB] Magic - Responsive WordPress News, Magazine, Blog Arrangement
[Image: preview.__large_preview.png]
Sales Page: http://themeforest.net/item/magic-respon...g/10062983

What this will be if you agree with me in this.

1. Pitch in to buy theme.

2. Cover my end.

3. I buy the theme.

4. I then share it with updates to those who are in the GB.

If this does not sound good, I will just forget it. I am just trying to get a theme, so I don't have to waste time trying to bum the money off of someone. I currently have no income to get this, and looking for help in this. I would like to get just one theme only, and not have to worry about updates for a long time. I like this theme and it would be the one I would like to get. This would help me out, and you would not be left out on it either, because as soon as there is an update, I will share it with those who joined the GB, and covered my portion with the GB. I will keep track of those who are in it and PM the update to them. If you want to share it to the forum. You can do that.

There is only one issue I have though. I don't know how these other GB are going, but there is only one purchase code per theme, and that means I won't be sharing that, just the theme updates. So let me know if anyone is interest, and I will pm my paypal email to you.

What do you think it should be? The theme is $48, and I think if you pay my end in this $5.50 for 9 people, and I will purchase it and share it to all the 9 that are in the group. Does that sound okay? If you see an update, then remind me and I will share it to you. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will give about a week, then I will drop this if no one is interested. If we fill this up before the week is up, then I will do it sooner.
03-12-2015, 04:17 PM
RE:
help me how can i download this theme
03-12-2015, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 04:24 PM by utahman1971.)
RE:
(03-12-2015 04:17 PM)priyankaagrawal Wrote:  help me how can i download this theme
Sorry, but this is a group buy thread. It will be available if 9 people want to pitch in for the theme. If not, then you will have to wait for someone to share it in another thread.

I thought doing a group buy would start this theme on this site to be shared, and maybe some will want to do it. If not by next Wednesday evening, then I will not do this.
03-14-2015, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2015 03:13 AM by utahman1971.)
RE:
I can't edit the thread.

I just got a refund on envato for a plugin I was never using. So I have my end to pay for the theme. The way this will work now if you are interested.

9 people portion at $4.80 and let me know so you can send me that to my paypal account. I will add the money to my envato account, and get the theme, and share it according to what I said in the first post. So no one here has to pay for my end now. Just need a group of 9 for the amount of $4.80 each to do this.

Time is a wasting. If we get enough quickly, then I will get this going.

Unless you want to do 5 people at $8, then that can be arranged too.
03-14-2015, 08:03 AM
RE:
At the rate this is going. I am just going to just not do it. Change my mind, but this is going at the slowest rate possible. One response and it wasn't even anything to do with a group buy. Shows how interested people are for this theme. Thanks guys.
47.gif
03-18-2015, 01:27 AM
RE:
Hello i want the theme also. Cheers
05-19-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: [GB] Magic - Responsive WordPress News, Magazine, Blog Arrangement
hello

download link :

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/VP1S0....rar_links
http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/IsV3gQu6/file.html
05-19-2015, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015 11:35 AM by utahman1971.)
(05-19-2015 06:31 AM)kral425 Wrote:  hello

download link :

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/VP1S0....rar_links
http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/IsV3gQu6/file.html

Might get better reps in your own thread, but thanks for the share.

I have purchased this already, and this was my upload to wplocker about week ago. It spread through the internet. Not trying to take credit to take away what you shared, because I have given up on this forum for trying to share. Your the first person to even come close to this theme being shared or even thinking about doing the GB.

I am not going to do the GB, because it looks as if no one cares. So I will get the updates, and only share on wplocker, when I feel like it. If you want this theme bad enough, then make me an offer to get updates quicker. Sorry, if you think I am rude, but this forum became rude months ago, when I was always on this site posting. I rarely even come to the forums now.

Sorry, I meant I tried to start a Group Buy, but know was interested, and now I have given up on it. The only way the updates are coming quicker from me is to help me out. If know one is interested in that, then you are just going to either buy it or hope someone else buys it, and then shares it more often than me. I am not taking this I have no rights in this forum to ask for updates for themes. This was the reason I found a way to buy this theme, was to stay away from this forum. I only show up once in a while now.
05-19-2015, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015 11:39 AM by utahman1971.)
Dang it. I mean no one was interest in the group buy. Stupid mistakes.

I am dustyshot1971, and the 1971 gives it away on wplocker.
05-20-2015, 07:01 AM
Easy come easy go.. That's the way it is.. Chin up man..
43.gif

38.gif