12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2021, 12:20 AM
Full of Garbage sellers !
First, I see how there are scrappers who pick up trash from other forums and sell it here. well, that is not to be expected. Here there are more desperate to earn money online than those who promote these crap, that if you search on google, you will see that this niche, makes people search through need. unfortunately there is no method, there are ways for you to use them and generate money. But who is teaching after all, this here? there are people here who think they have experience in the subject and do not know anything at all, if they do, they want to keep it to themselves. well, this guy is an ***** and is full behind a computer. Where I learn. With other people's mistakes and my mistakes. Learning is constant and has to be fed by me and not by pathetic methods, from people who want to feed Ctrl C + V. Anyway, this is my attitude about: BSO sellers, they don't really earn money. and I don't even want to follow them. I am willing to respond to criticism, it will help me a lot to improve my perceptions rsrss. come on gentlemen, show me what you can do about this. I am waiting for everyone to describe their opinions and criticisms once again. Thank you in advance: Emersonnrox!
04-30-2021, 02:30 AM
RE: Full of Garbage sellers !
I came across some genuine sellers in here. I supposed we all have different expertise in different fields.
[Image: sfbanner2.gif]
05-03-2021, 10:14 PM
@emersonrox I share in your sentiment, i had a similar experience in the past. I bought some bso about how to increase your trons token and most of the websites mentioned in the pdf was dead. I think there must be a section in this forum where buyers can rate beo sellers
05-05-2021, 07:22 PM
You guys are right - 98% of the BSOs are pure scam made with the idea to extract money from the buyers. When dealing with sellers ask yourself "Why is someone selling this method/course/service for $1 while claiming it is making $1000 per day?" . Hope this helps.

30.gif