73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2016, 01:30 AM
Free web hosting help!
Hi i would like to ask if 000webhosting is good for cpa landing pages with my own domain..
I would like to try their free web hosting. if not can you share any good free web hosting because im just a starter
thanks
09-22-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: Free web hosting help!
(09-22-2016 01:30 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote:  Hi i would like to ask if 000webhosting is good for cpa landing pages with my own domain..
I would like to try their free web hosting. if not can you share any good free web hosting because im just a starter
thanks

There FREE hosting plan is good.
You can also try hostinger.co.uk You must use a UK proxy to get qualified.
The only problem you might be facing with 000webhost will be when you're trying to make a theme/ plugin update.

But with Filezilla you wouldn't have issues.
09-23-2016, 05:44 AM
Best free hosting I've found...Viewen!
Give them a try, you will be surprised. No ads, no limits, normal Cpanel, fast and totally free.
https://viewen.com/free-web-hosting/
09-28-2016, 02:13 PM
I see that there are many free hostings out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hostings in terms of cpu, speed, uptime, no ads and support.

If you are serious about your business, I would also suggest that you do not use free hosting. Because in the future, your business may be get increased then you will face with many problem with free host such as bandwidth, CPU, memory,...and in case your traffic get increased, your account will be banned from provider without any notice. So go with paid hosts at the first time you run your business.
If you want to buy hosts, you need to research about each first, you can go here for the details Best web hosting

Good luck to you!
09-29-2016, 11:31 PM
(09-28-2016 02:13 PM)daica85 Wrote:  If you are serious about your business, I would also suggest that you do not use free hosting. Because in the future, your business may be get increased then you will face with many problem with free host such as bandwidth, CPU, memory,...and in case your traffic get increased, your account will be banned from provider without any notice. So go with paid hosts at the first time you run your business.
If you want to buy hosts, you need to research about each first, you can go here for the details Best web hosting

Good luck to you!
Why not just get free hosting to start off. When traffic and money starts to increase, can't you simply purchase a better hosting plan when at that moment.
23.gif
10-05-2016, 04:16 PM
If you can not afford premium hosting than you can start with free hosting . 000webhost is leading free hosting provider. They have same feature as paid hosting like one click wordpress installation , unlimited disk space etc .

One good thing I like about 000webshot is this that they don’t show ads in your website like many other free web hosting service do. If you have already a website then You can create website for sales page /review website / affiliate website there .

They are best for your business. You can use them
10-05-2016, 11:46 PM
(09-29-2016 11:31 PM)Spike Wrote:  
(09-28-2016 02:13 PM)daica85 Wrote:  If you are serious about your business, I would also suggest that you do not use free hosting. Because in the future, your business may be get increased then you will face with many problem with free host such as bandwidth, CPU, memory,...and in case your traffic get increased, your account will be banned from provider without any notice. So go with paid hosts at the first time you run your business.

Good luck to you!
Why not just get free hosting to start off. When traffic and money starts to increase, can't you simply purchase a better hosting plan when at that moment.

That's right, we need to seriously invest at the beginning time if we want to run longer and more bigger in the future.
11-26-2016, 05:55 AM
Well it just for temporary and use to earn few usd and planning to scale up after i made even 50 usd in cpa.
Because i was just a newbie and i am studying how to make a traffic to my website.. so for now i am looking for free and how i can make a good earnings and use any paid service after i had $50.
12-12-2016, 12:03 AM
(09-23-2016 05:44 AM)Alien Abduction Wrote:  Best free hosting I've found...Viewen!
Give them a try, you will be surprised. No ads, no limits, normal Cpanel, fast and totally free.
https://viewen.com/free-web-hosting/

Hi did you try this in cpa.. because i tried their hosting plan free. and now i have a wordpress do you think they will allowed like coc gems generator or any CPA related niche.. ?
12-22-2016, 01:59 AM
I've tried before but it does not meet my requirements so I switch to paid hosting.
23.gif

75.gif