68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2023, 05:07 PM
Free keyword research tool
Hi members. I'm new to hear. What are your free tool suggestions to use for keyword research? I'm currently using google adwords.
06-28-2023, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2023 02:15 AM by moh2021.)
RE: Free keyword research tool
Try Keywordfinder.io and keywordseverywhere extension free version and even the paid version is very cheap compared to other tools.
07-07-2023, 02:07 AM
Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, as we know that Google Ads (also known as Google AdWords) is a popular tool for keyword research, there are a number of other free tools that can help you get the most out of your research. Some popular options include Google Trends, Ubersuggest, AnswerThePublic, Keyword Surfer, Google Search Console, Moz Keyword Explorer, and Ubersuggest.
Thanks
07-21-2023, 10:40 PM
Thank you so much for this informative guide on keyword research but still, I'm confused whether where to get free tools for transactional keywords for my service of professional vector conversion service in Canada, can anyone guide me further? It will be a kind act.
08-08-2023, 12:01 AM
Well, I again I am here. I have seen this post https://www.techgeekbuzz.com/blog/seo-tools/ where author listed 20+ free SEO tools that you can use all over the world. Whatever kind of keywords you can find with the help of these free tools, however their advance paid version have some extra feature if you want to use then you will have to pay for it.
Thanks
33.gif
12-16-2023, 07:35 AM
nice share thanks

69.gif