70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2012, 10:13 PM
[Free Tutorial Download] How To Install WordPress On A VPS Server
I 'll guide you of how to setup a blank VPS hosting for an unmanaged virtual private server(VPS)
In this tutorial - Setup a VPS Linux Distribution - I'll walk you through those basic steps, based on CentOS os, configuring some options and illustrating a typical unmanaged VPS through Kloxo panel.

You'll also learn how to configure your own Name Servers or hosts in order to use this cheapest VPS I recommended in this free tutorial.

You can learn how to setup your WordPress in this VPS hosting from start to finish even you are totally new to VPS hosting

world.

It is about time for you to build your own brand domain hostname. This can be helpful for your domain ranking.

Start your own VPS by today.

Download free PDF manual to begin.
Code:
http://wordpressvps.keywordxpreview.com/vpstutorial/wordpress/download/Installing-WordPress-On-A-VPS-Hosting-I-Recommend.pdf

Take note: The downloading file is located in a VPS server itself.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
08-16-2012, 11:14 PM
RE:
if i host my wp on vps....can i host my content lock pro on vps also?
09-04-2012, 12:53 PM
RE:
(08-16-2012 11:14 PM)freelander Wrote:  if i host my wp on vps....can i host my content hide pro on vps also?
I am sorry, this because I have not tried that one.
However, I had been banned from using few top plugins which resulted high CPU usage in few shared hosting :-)

I switched to VPS hosting and no more worry of this kind of minus problem.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
01-13-2013, 05:09 AM
RE:
Thanks for this share
02-07-2013, 09:07 PM
RE:
unmanaged vps sure is cheap..thanks for providing alternative hosting solution.
27.gif
03-17-2013, 09:50 AM
RE:
Looks a good tut just what I could do with ( But alass the link is not working) any chance you can check it out or reup a link.

Thanks

47.gif
Free counters!