21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2014, 01:44 AM
Free Guide: 1 Click Offers
D 1362 Hardcore Tube - 1 Click Billing - Australia

Here is a quick guide how to run Hardcore Tube - 1 Click Billing - Australia on ExoClick. I am basically just showing you my targeting.

First of all you can choose between pop unders or you can just run redirects on RON traffic. Both are easy as pie. The campaign with pop unders pulled a ROI of 28% from a small test I did today but I paused the campaign for the forums sake.

No need to compete and get into a bidding war with any of you. I am just showing you my very simple targeting on ExoClick but you can get run the same targeting on any of the 1000 other traffic networks out there.

I chose pop under because I didn’t want to mess with banner optimizations, landers and all that since it’s a 1 click conversion offer.

Of course ExoClick still sent me all kinds of WIFI traffic but I redirected it and sold it straight back to another traffic broker.

The offer payout is close to $7.00 and there is definitely room if you push some volume so don’t be afraid to spend a buck or two more then usual. You should see conversions right away.
Anyway, below is my targeting and i chose the highest possible bid to get the data in the fastest way possible.

You can run it on ExoClick now - I paused my campaign or simply run it on any other source. In case ExoClick won’t approve the campaign because they see the offer as shady or decline for any other reason (happened to me on the first try), just use the old bait and switch… [Image: wink.png]

It’s easy F****** money. Good luck!

[Image: bKmZno3.png]

[Image: cvVgck7.png]
01-03-2015, 04:18 AM
RE:
thanks for it.. great if you share more
05-17-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Free Guide: 1 Click Offers
Thanks for sharing

72.gif