45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Found a bug regarding VIP sections
Well sadly i am sorry for doing this and downloading some stuff there even if i were .
but i only accessed 2 vip iranja and mmd and nothing more .
So again really sad and sorry for that.

Well i just knew/noticed this a few days ago.
So hey hope you guys fix this .
The exploit is
Click lite archive mode located at the bottom
then go to mmd/iranja vip and you can see it all .:(

again mods/admin really sorry bout this .
i think i only knew about this :(
oh well i gotta stick through freebies. again really sorry.
05-19-2011, 11:55 AM
RE: Found a bug regarding VIP sections
it's ok. its my fault i loss the permissions access. but anyway Lala had fixed this already. i was also quite busy with the new hidden sections which will be revealed soon both in PUBLIC and for SuperVIP members. So the elite and platinum section i think i have to make extra careful with it since i found both sections from other vip forum quite impressive, ! anyway i still found some more exploit but i am going to fixed it! :)

Its ok you got a taste of what is inside the SuperVIP section, so you were aware now that we stand from this point of view
"we LEAK files everyday" both public and private. :)

Anyway wont take long now. Cheers everyone . Enjoy your stay guys! :)
05-19-2011, 12:15 PM
(05-19-2011 11:55 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  it's ok. its my fault i loss the permissions access. but anyway Lala had fixed this already. i was also quite busy with the new hidden sections which will be revealed soon both in PUBLIC and for SuperVIP members. So the elite and platinum section i think i have to make extra careful with it since i found both sections from other vip forum quite impressive, ! anyway i still found some more exploit but i am going to fixed it! :)

Its ok you got a taste of what is inside the SuperVIP section, so you were aware now that we stand from this point of view
"we LEAK files everyday" both public and private. :)

Anyway wont take long now. Cheers everyone . Enjoy your stay guys! :)
Cool sir :) i will find more exploits and report it to you :)
05-19-2011, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2011 10:34 PM by Kr4z1e.)
This was already found by me days ago man + First to report. But the exploit has been patched As he said there was another exploit there too that was reported again by me. It was a SuperVIP exploit!!
05-20-2011, 03:16 AM
LOL ^__^ Got this fixed already. Anyway guys thanks.
New VIP forum section will be added this week by ADMIN so i guess i have to double triple check to amke sure it will be 100% secured. :)
17.gif
05-20-2011, 03:57 AM
(05-20-2011 03:16 AM)Lala Wrote:  LOL ^__^ Got this fixed already. Anyway guys thanks.
New VIP forum section will be added this week by ADMIN so i guess i have to double triple check to amke sure it will be 100% secured. :)
Wow good man Your always fast here! Yup increase the security permissions! :)

15.gif