24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2016, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 06:33 PM by henry8693.)
Fiverr Top traffic Seller Using This Cheap Service Provider
I did a Google search and landed to a forum review.

One of the Warrior forum members commented message get my attention.

Quote:I think I solved this mystery for everyone. I just purchased this gig myself and after he gave me the link to track the traffic of course I started digging to see if it was something legit and more importantly something I could do myself without paying the $5 (yeah I'm cheap) . So here is what I think is going on.

First off it is real traffic, real people, and yes it's targeted to a certain extent. If I'm correct he is using a very good service that i used back in the day called Headliner.fm now known as CoPromote. It's a link exchange service that uses fake currency based on your social media followings. For example if you have 1000 Twitter Followers it = $1000 in the fake money. You put together a tweet with a link on the end to which ever site you want to promote and send it out. Now you can reach 1000 people based on your following. You can also in turn earn money by sending out other peoples messages. Sounds confusing I know but just check out the site it will make sense. So he takes your link makes it a bitly link so you can't trace where it's being shared which would blow his cover and everyone is happy because you can see the clicks coming in but not from where!

I always wondered how I could use the site to make money and this guy figured it out. The pro accounts allow you to reach up to 500,000 people per month. So I guess he just puts a cap on each link (which you can do with a pro account) to not exceed 100 clicks a day and boom!!! he keeps the $5 bucks rolling in never really reaching the limit! Very smart being that it only cost $50 for a pro account per month I see he is making that most likely in a day!

so check out copromote.com and you to could sell this gig on fiverr...
As for me I know another way to make money using this service now that I found his blueprint ...hope this helped

oh I see i left out that copromote allows you to pick the country, niche, and other info that is in his fiverr description sooooo looks like this is his method.

Magic Button :
http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/787218-fiverr-traffic-gig-amazesolutions.html

I visited the site, they shown $49 monthly fee to reach 200,000 people. But, if try to join, it offered $19.90 for 500,000 people. Get any of the site-packages would definitely let you make money on Fiverr.

Magic Button :
https://copromote.com/

I din join because I am now focus on Mobile Traffic :)
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
06-12-2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Fiverr Top traffic Seller Using This Cheap Service Provider
Nice find :)
06-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Nice find! :)
06-12-2016, 06:38 PM
I opened this thread with no instant approval, then proceed to create a thread in the VIP area with an instant posting :)

The following paste from my VIP sharing. Hope to get members kind understanding.

So, for every retweet, you received +15/

That's no Facebook reach!
[Image: Categorize.png]
Get your instagram account ready. See the following images.
200K Instagram

[Image: Connect_Instagram_to_earn_200k.png]

[Image: Retweet_15.png]

Email to you by them:
[Image: Email7_Shares.png]

Currently, is testing Instagram traffic.
Will keep you posted
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
06-13-2016, 03:49 AM
This is interesting. Subscribing to this thread.
73.gif
06-14-2016, 02:21 PM
Really interesting.
Anyone know if copromote traffic is good for anything except Fiverr gigs? Does it ever convert?
06-14-2016, 09:49 PM
I have tested that 500,000 Instagram, rubbish useless traffic, fake and looks like using Bot.
I am glad I din subscribe for the monthly subscription with just 19.90 bucks.

And also the first free 1000 Twitter reaches with zero followers :)
06-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Tried to join via twitter but it said their account had been banned

5.gif