5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-21-2016, 04:22 PM
First Time Jail
Yesterday i went to some restaurant with a couple of my friends. we had a few drinks and one of my friends complained to the manager in loud way. Guess what the manager called on us Uganda Police. Trust me what you hear about africa police is collect.

Long story short we spent two hours in jail and had to do it the african way, bribe $500 to get out at 1am. if you want to experience african jail try moti mahal jinja uganda if you ever visit.

anyway i would like to buy some negative reviews they do not deserve the first position in that location. Hitface
what do you think? and any recommendation Thanks
05-21-2016, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 04:36 PM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
RE: First Time Jail
(05-21-2016 04:22 PM)tagxxx Wrote:  Yesterday i went to some restaurant with a couple of my friends. we had a few drinks and one of my friends complained to the manager in loud way. Guess what the manager called on us Uganda Police. Trust me what you hear about africa police is collect.

Long story short we spent two hours in jail and had to do it the african way, bribe $500 to get out at 1am. if you want to experience african jail try moti mahal jinja uganda if you ever visit.

anyway i would like to buy some negative reviews they do not deserve the first position in that location. Hitface
what do you think? and any recommendation Thanks
moti mahal jinja - Indian resturant?

Dressup in different costume and go there and put something in food. Demand refund/compensation.

Laugh Out Loud
Thanks
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
11-08-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: First Time Jail
I think Laugh with Loud no recommendation here.

27.gif