51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-05-2013, 11:17 AM
First Page Of Google Within 2 Weeks Using Backlink Beast. This Is Awesome!!
My experience Using backlink Beast..

Why I chose backlink beast than senuke XCR, gsa search engine ranker and licorne aio?

Backlink beast has a very simple user interface, it does not take long to understand the workings of backlink beast. You only need a death by captcha account, hotmail account and seo proxies in order to better success rate. Build tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, 4 and 5 with easy way ..

You can find backlink beast crack here.

I build ​​a tier 1,2,3,4,5 with semi-automatic way. Create an account automatically and create tier backlink with semi-automatic.

Collect url tier 1, select 8-12 urls with different Page Rank and different platform, pdf,social network,web 2.0 and wiki. Do not just pick a high PR, it's all about diversity, spin and blast them to tier 2 links .. tier 1 using different anchor text for all the backlinks. For tier 2 use same anchor text you want to rank for, for tier 3 using 2nd or 3rd keywords you want to rank for and so on ...

Just wait, within 2 weeks, I have 10 keywords on the first page of google, there are some keywords at no 1. One more thing, I just used 2 tier to be on the first page of google for all of 10 keywords.

Fisrt of All, thank to god. it works..
And Thanx for All best cracker on BBHF [=love you all=] Heart and bye bye hummingbird Love
see you at the top
10-05-2013, 11:44 PM
RE:
gud to hear that, welldone buddy

can u plz explain in detail how u do tier link building? what platforms and anchor text do u use for tier1, 2 , 3, 4 and 5?
10-06-2013, 09:27 AM
RE:
Actually, i want explain more, but english is not my 1st and 2nd language.. so my english is very bad.. i can explain more with details in my language.. i have to use G translator to translate my languange in english.. and it's take a long time...
see you at the top
10-06-2013, 06:09 PM
RE:
Please answer...
1. How did you make content for articles?
2. How many sites did you selected for T2, T3 and what platforms?
3. After T1 what time you have chosen to get T2 and T3?
10-06-2013, 08:16 PM
RE:
1. My SEO Score for content is up to 90% based on SEO Pressor
2. I select site for tier 2 is depend on success rate from backlink beast, my succes rate from backlink beast is low, between 250 sites just from social network, web 2.0 and wiki site. I avoid social bookmarking site from backlink beast, because every time i make some submission to social bookmarking site is always failed.
3. The key is drip feed, you can create all af them together, but you have to drip feed them, or you won't rank on google. Drip feed them for 2 weeks or 10 days. I have great result for this drip feed time. I use indexification.com for drip feed all of them.

just like that, i think.
71.gif
see you at the top
10-06-2013, 09:50 PM
RE:
most importantly what phrase/keywords did you rank for? honestly you DONT just rank for a medium/high competitive keywords using the software only. This isnt 2007.
10-07-2013, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 07:38 PM by ivoy98.)
RE:
if you know how to use them [senuke xcr,licorne aio,gsa search engine,BB or others tool] correctly with your SEO knowledge, you will amaze with the results. You have to be a little creative to use them, i can rank for high competitive keyword that have local searches in exact match more than 5,000. and my client very happy with that.
see you at the top
04-14-2014, 12:11 AM
RE:
hi, looked at your article on back link beast. please send some example results
might look at you helping me with a project. Thanks.
04-24-2014, 11:46 PM
RE:
thnk you very much gret pot
05-03-2014, 09:14 PM
RE:
Pm me your email id i want to know more.. May be have few projects for you..
28.gif

80.gif