21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Finally a forum that i can call home! haha!
I've been wandering the net looking for ways of making some money. I'm planning to be a millionaire by using the internet alone. Am i way above my head? i don't think so.. for me to be a millionnaire i just need to find USD 322,581, and voila! A millionaire! Then i can buy some land, raised some cattles, open a plantation and bam! Multimillionnaire!

I have only 5 years left before i reach 30. Oooh i really hope i can become a multimillionaire before that time come..

haha, yes i'm a bit of a dreamer, no harm in dreaming right? As long as we complement that with actions, there is always a high chance that we can transform dream into reality.

Before i came here, i was an avid silent reader of warrior forum, i really want to buy some wso's that was on sale back then, but usd 27 is way to much for me, and luckily i found BBHF!

And since then, everyday i download anything that i can find on BBHF and read, and read and keep on learning. Heck, i only knew what CPA stand for just two months ago. Before then, cpc? fiverr? clickbank? traffic? sorry, no what idea what are you talking about.

This week i had already started my journey as an internet marketer, as a fiverr seller. I hope i can get USD 50 from that and use that to fund my Lifetime VIP application. Lol

really glad to be here!

Cheers!
02-08-2013, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 10:24 AM by AntonVS.)
RE:
I was similar to you when began the IM Way.
Forget about dreams, forget about fast enrichment. It is difficult business and to earn the first million, you should try very strongly.
F*** dreams - be pragmatic and rigid. You must receive new knowledge continuously even if you were tired and at you not forces.
You are obliged to be trained and work continuously to reach result.
02-08-2013, 01:52 PM
RE:
I agree on continuous learning, that is the main essence of this business, there is always a new thing to learn everyday no matter how seasoned you are. And hard work, that is another thing to be kept in mind, hard work. I admit that i was aiming for fast enrichment when i decided to enter this IM business until my friend gave a slap of reality.

He said, there is no such thing of a quick millions in IM, or a quick thousands or even a quick hundreds. You have to earned it ,he said. By hardwork, by learning, by trying, by failing and by persistence and patience. I'm not gonna forget that conversation, ever.

That's why i give myself 5 years, If i'm going to believe everything that i have read in the countless of WSO's. Hell, i think i'm going to be a millionaire by august, I'm not indicating that all of the WSO's are bullshits, but thanks for the info though.

But, F*** dreams? come on, just a little bit is okay, right?
02-08-2013, 01:57 PM
RE:
(02-08-2013 01:52 PM)dash Wrote:  But, F*** dreams? come on, just a little bit is okay, right?
Sure. Little bit is OK! Smile
11-20-2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Finally a forum that i can call home! haha!
Hey dash,
Where are you in your journey?
I hope that it is a success.

Thanks.
76.gif
11-20-2016, 03:36 AM
This guy is so dedicated he follows someone's success after 3 years :D Hats off to you sir. Cool

(11-20-2016 02:52 AM)NapoleonHill Wrote:  Hey dash,

Thanks.
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]
11-20-2016, 03:40 AM
hi
welcome and good luck Happydance
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams
11-20-2016, 09:29 AM
Welcome @dash
11-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Congrats and best of luck..
11-25-2016, 10:32 PM
(11-20-2016 03:36 AM)BablooDabloo Wrote:  This guy is so dedicated he follows someone's success after 3 years :D Hats off to you sir. Cool

(11-20-2016 02:52 AM)NapoleonHill Wrote:  Hey dash,

Thanks.
What a nice fellow Happydance

Happy 3 year-anniversary
5.gif
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle

23.gif