35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Few Tips To Get A Top Ten Google Ranking
Certainly one of the main components of any entrepreneur's goal of getting more people to his site and converting them into sales is having a high search engine ranking for his website, specifically with Google. But just what are the steps to get a high Google Ranking?
I've listed 7 exercises that you can easily do to obtain that coveted Top 10 Google Ranking.

1.Develop a master keyword list.
This list should include all keywords that you are optimizing your site for and they should be related to the central theme of your site. Be wary of highly competitive keywords as they may produce high financial barriers to getting a Top 10 Google Rank.

2.Create quality content for your site and make sure it contains the keywords you are targeting.
As a information creator we need to always be cognizant of the fact that we should create content that is beneficial to our target audience. If we can do that, readers will keep coming back.

3.Use Prominent Keyword(s) in your domain name.

Most search engines (Google included) place a good deal of emphasis on this. Additionally, make sure that each page of your site has a title and meta tag that contains the keywords that you are optimizing for.

4.Include your main keyword in your H1 headline.
Also, make sure that you sporadically throughout your page, sprinkle this keyword in relevant content.

5.Article Marketing.
Lately this has been one of the ways that I personally have driven the most traffic to some of my web sites. When writing the articles to submit to various online directories, once again make sure that you are creating content that is useful to your target audience. Additionally, make sure the articles are keyword rich, but don't overdo it. When submitting the articles, I have had the most luck in getting a high Google Search Ranking for the article when I have submitted them to EzineArticles and goarticles.

6.Anchor Text.
You probably already know that getting quality one way links is very important in obtaining a high Google ranking, so, it is of great importance to include your keywords in any of the "blue underlined clickable" links on your page. Doing this helps the search engines know exactly what your links are about.

7.Add a Blog or RSS Feed to your site.
This is starting to carry a lot of weight with the search engines. Remember to complete your tags (keywords) for each post that you complete. This will help build your ranking for the keywords you have selected for your site.
10-17-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: Few Tips To Get A Top Ten Google Ranking
oh! that's nice
10-24-2011, 01:43 PM
great summary! Thank you!
10-31-2011, 11:38 PM
thanks dude , let me try it
11-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing these infotmation :)
66.gif
11-10-2011, 01:35 AM
These are the basic foundation of seo.
12-08-2011, 02:40 PM
As i go through your post, which is really excellent. Thanks for sharing such a brilliant tips which is really helpful for me to realise lots of things related to seo process.
02-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Great info

Thanks
02-27-2012, 08:59 AM
Oh really it's a very nice sharing...thanks a lot.
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG
09-02-2012, 02:54 AM
RE:
page rank is very important for accelerating sells.if someone able to achieve first page rank from six than i can be say that it possible for him to earn ten times more sell.so thanks for sharing this important instruction here.
10.gif

28.gif
Free counters!