25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Fare Thee ALL Well - until next time.
I pray for your speedy recovery.
My wish for you is to Get well soon, live long and prosper.

As a suggestion, get tested for your condition, get the test results, then get multiple doctors opinions.

I did this when I needed heart surgery.... and I choose the best option and best doctor and that saved my life.
07-30-2021, 10:38 AM
Thanks for all you have done for this Forum.
Good luck on your health problems
08-03-2021, 06:22 PM
Sending good vibes to you Smithnowt…get better and see you back, soon
08-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Wtf...thats crazy - hope your better soon, and not in too much pain etc...blessings to you mate, thinking about you man
08-10-2021, 10:50 AM
smithnowt,
It saddens me to my core that you've been afflicted by this terrible adversary.
I'm confident that, you being the fighter that you appear to be, you'll gain
access to the neutralizer for this malady.

It has been my distinct pleasure to have interacted with you; albeit briefly
(it's quality not quantity that counts) and to have benefited from your
insights and your many generosities.

Know this smithnowt, if it's possible to summon what ever healing energies
exist to help you through your time of trial, they are on their way to you and
a thought of you conquering your tribulation will be a constant in my daily
thoughts. Should we not hear from you for whatever reason, it is my true
pleasure to address and view you as my friend.

It's YOU time mate. Stay positive. Stay strong.

My deepest regards,
eBizmoney Cool
46.gif
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
08-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Best wishes mate. Thanks for all your great contributions.
08-11-2021, 12:28 AM
Bad news indeed. 4sadsmile But you'll be back. Hang in there, man. We are all rooting for you.
08-11-2021, 06:17 PM
Sincerest thanks for all your well wishes folks - the replies here have truly made my day.

I'm hanging in OK...better than I was when last here a week or 2 ago.

Funny that major health concerns popping up suddenly make everything else into small potatoes - like MMO - getting back some good health is WAY more important IMO.

So...I did not see this thread - or any others because of not even coming here lately.

Since I see some curiosity expressed here, I will share the short short version of my injury and illness history...

About 43 years ago my lower body was afflicted and seriously injured by an industrial accident.

I was the only person on the premises at the time and so despite the pain, I managed to drive myself to that state's biggest hospital.

The intake person at the ER filled out a bunch of forms and turned me over to an orderly who then sort of dumped me into a shower stall with a squirt bottle of stuff - told me to squirt that all over the injured area, rinse it a lot, and someone would be along shortly to help me further.

Apparently there was a shift change because it was almost 2 hours later when someone finally looked in and wondered what I was doing in there.

Some superficial treatment followed and I was released with a prescription for some topical stuff and told to visit the outpatient unit in a week.

More treatment followed over the coming few months and the damage healed - at least superficially, but unfortunately no one had bothered to tell me that deep damage of that nature is more or less permanent.

During the next couple of years I spent plenty of time on disability, could barely walk a lot of times and the long-term damage from those injuries opened the door for the illness which followed it.

10 years of ineffective medical treatment finally made it clear to me that it was all a waste of time and efforts - that, along with other medical mistreatments taught me to give up the doctor folks altogether and permanently - which has made things better for me ever since.

The following 30 years were filled with learning about what to do and not to do in order to drive the even worse illness into remission.

All that worked really well until a couple weeks ago when it came roaring back with a vengeance and coincidentally whatever afflicted my eyes came along at the same time.

Given the seriousness of all this after years of full remission, the impression it made is that something environmental had sort of attacked the body making it very sick when it had been well for such a long time.

I cope with the hand I've been dealt by strongly supporting the body's own amazing healing abilities as long as they will work.
Those amazing healing abilities are indeed working and things are slowly getting better for me.

Also - some time ago I picked up an un-opened older version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking cheaply via fleabay and I finally managed to make it work under Linux.

That is what I'm using right now instead of typing and it seems like a huge luxury to me.
Of course I still have to proof read what it makes, and silly as it may seem it only accepts dictation into Notepad but really that's no big deal, I just copy and paste from there and it takes me about a fifth of the amount of time it would have to type the same stuff normally.

Being a Linux user has made this 1-eyed time very, ummm...interesting, to say the least.

I'll pop in here on my better days and will definitely look at and reply to any PMs, so that is a good way to reach me during this time when I'm barely doing any internet stuff.

Thanks again and I'll 'see' you all...next time !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-11-2021, 07:24 PM
Glad to hear you again, legend. Also surprise and sad to hear that bad incidents happened to you many years ago.

Never mind, at least your are recovered and always take care of yourself.

Just my "philosophy" : Life is Short, Keep it Simple ...

Hope to see you back again in near future ...

May Allah/God bless you and your family always, legend ... And take care too!
08-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Thank you for all the contributions you made to this forum. When you get better, come and pay us a visit.

Best wishes to you and your family. You will be missed over here at BBHF.
65.gif

42.gif