73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Fan Marketer Software - BEWARE!
Just warning you guys.

http://fanmarketer.com/ (Ankur Shukla and Dan Green)

I bought in to a GB for Fan Marketer last month and set it running. Took ages to set up and, to be honest, I don't think I got any new traffic from it.

But today, logging into my FB account I got this message:

App Auto-posting to Groups

We've disabled your app for creating a negative user experience on Facebook as it appears to be in violation of the following:

Platform Policy 1.5: Don’t confuse, deceive, defraud, mislead, spam or surprise anyone.

Specifically, your app appears to be using one or more tools that automatically post to groups.

We regret that we won't be able to restore your app. This decision is final.
You should also be aware that if you continue to create apps that violate our polices, your account will risk permanent restriction.

If you own other apps or intend to create new ones, we recommend that you review and comply with our Facebook Platform Policies (https://developers.facebook.com/policy) to avoid similar enforcement.

SO BEWARE!

Glad I didn't pay the full price, of course. But this is a lesson - if you value your FB account, and I do, steer clear of these automated solutions. They don't care about your FB account and are clearly not testing them!!!

There's a lot of this kind of software around lately - I almost bought another 1 or 2 GBs on similar stuff. But it's really not worth it, even at GB prices!
07-07-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Fan Marketer Software - BEWARE!
thanx 4 the headsup on FanMarketer!!
07-13-2017, 02:56 AM
i bought the software directly (non GB) and put it onto some of my test accounts - yep - sure enough - same thing - I'm thinking about opening a Paypal dispute with the vendor - WOULD that help??

I don't put this kind of solution onto my money FB accounts - but was more then willing to try it out with some test accounts - it did in fact generate traffic.. too bad it didn't last. So yeah - real authentic traffic is the way to go to build long-term value. But I'm also open to exploring solutions that come along - albeit ina careful manner.

Now I'd just like my $100 back. Oh well - price for playing I guess.
08-09-2017, 02:20 PM
@Magma you are right don't use this same message from facebook..

Do you think SNAP also not good for facebook..that auto syndicate content on facebook.
08-17-2017, 03:07 PM
I used Wp Fan Machine, which was the non-SaaS WordPress plugin version of FanMarketer, back in 2015. It worked pretty well for a page of mine. I was thinking of doing it on a few other pages now. I guess I'll need to do it with test accounts instead of using my real account.
52.gif
12-31-2017, 06:51 PM
Thanks.I was looking into this and decided to search bbhf for this.So glad i found this thread!
01-03-2018, 10:30 PM
i was about to buy this, and this thread showed up...thanks!
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY

51.gif