52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Fake referer on image cookie stuffing
mazseo;51296 Wrote:After doing research nearly 1 year, I found a great method on faking the referer on image cookie stuffing.
I browsed on many forums, that fake the referer on image cookie stuffing is impossible, but using my method, it can be done easily.
Probably this is a dumb a question for the master.
For example, I cookie stuff a forum and I fake the referer so the referer becomes my site and I use affiliate network (amazon, cj). DO they have a good method to catch me ?

Note : I have tested my fake referer on a forum, and it is really fake. I can change it to be
PHP Code:
http://www.google.com 
or
PHP Code:
http://mysite.com 
or others.
11-19-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: Fake referer on image cookie stuffing
can u teach me master...
11-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Can you tell us the details of your method :D
01-09-2012, 05:33 AM
wow, I think if you use img stuffing, you shouldn't use fake referer!

i have a good method

CS Specific referer!

and sorry, my enlish is not good!
01-09-2012, 02:16 PM
i think he is targeting HTML enabled forums and using flash cookie stuffing or else its not possible to fake ref for IMG stuffing and if it is it would be in Flash stuffer which is not

The only thing you can do for IMG stuffing forums is Double meta refresh to balnk the ref and with forums you recieve easily 10k hits in a single day with min quantity of work -The problem is how are you gonna tell your Aff Manager abt the source of those blank ref's which are coming suddenly to the aff links or u should have a backup plan ready to explain

if the above is not the case and u have a workaround for changing ref's for forums , i would be really intrested

Best regards
Tarantula
56.gif
02-12-2012, 11:34 PM
guess this is very much informative :) will you expand a little bit more for newbies like me .. that will be very helpful ..
04-22-2012, 01:20 PM
yeah....nice share,but try to explain it man.
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG

24.gif