31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Facebook posts autopost to wordpress?
Hello all,

Does anyone know of any plugins or programs that can grab facebook posts and auto post them to wordpress? I would like to take some of my own personal fan page posts and have them automatically posted to wordpress as well. I could do this manually but my facebook post generation is already automated.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
12-16-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Facebook posts autopost to wordpress?
https://wordpress.org/plugins/recent-facebook-posts/
12-28-2015, 02:22 AM
thanks @grumble
01-22-2016, 03:12 AM
SNAP can publish nicely formatted messages to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+(Google Plus), Blogger, LiveJournal, Delicious, Diigo, Stumbleupon, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Plurk, VKontakte(>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<<), WordPress, and Tumblr accounts. You can reach the most audience and let all your friends, readers and followers about your new post automatically. Plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc.
Plugin makes 100% White Labeled Posts. The main idea behind the plugin is to give you the ability to promote only yourself. Plugin uses your own apps and all posts to all networks come only from you. No “Shared via NextScripts.com” or “Posted by SNAP for WordPress” messages.

If you found my opinion valuable, I will appreciate if, you add some Rep+ for me.
Give some Rep+ if it helps. Thanks
01-30-2016, 02:27 AM
This is exactly what I am looking for. I already have on Twitter related tweets posted to my blog automatically, so this one is a plus for me. Gotta try this one. Thanks again!
39.gif
[WTB] DA 30+ Dofollow 10k+ traffic/day guest posts - PM me
02-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Wordpress Automatic plugin
02-04-2016, 08:01 PM
SWNAP is pretty much dead. It required a lot of resources - won't run on shared hosting

71.gif