58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Facebook Post Scraper and Publisher Sofware [Genuine Serials Part 2]
Keys sent .
06-25-2016, 07:09 AM
can i have a key for this software ??
06-25-2016, 07:09 AM
PM new key pls
06-25-2016, 07:29 AM
(06-25-2016 06:30 AM)XShadow Wrote:  Maybe a feature lets you to collect a posts from multiple pages and export them to csv

Thanks, but this option is not needed. As for me it's better to continue developing scheduler and filter options to make it more HUMAN-LIKE. It will be also great to add other sources for posts - you can research and find what will be good for users and not hard to create (for example, repost from Instagram or Pinterest and/or other places). Multi-account and proxies support is also must-have nowadays.

For all who's interested - you can read my few words about pluses and minuses here.

Seems that the developer is not IM/SEO-person, as it still frequently happens in marketing area, but he had found someone who painted his software as a "super" amazing.. If you read this - do not offend, but this software is very very limited in it's features and you know it.

It's very hard to success with Facebook and other social networks nowadays, and this tool doesn't going to help much, especially for advanced users.

Target auditory for this tool - newbies..
Though I can't recommend it to anyone.
06-25-2016, 07:36 AM
(06-25-2016 07:29 AM)iamsurf3r Wrote:  
(06-25-2016 06:30 AM)XShadow Wrote:  Maybe a feature lets you to collect a posts from multiple pages and export them to csv

Thanks, but this option is not needed. As for me it's better to continue developing scheduler and filter options to make it more HUMAN-LIKE. It will be also great to add other sources for posts - you can research and find what will be good for users and not hard to create (for example, repost from Instagram or Pinterest and/or other places). Multi-account and proxies support is also must-have nowadays.

For all who's interested - you can read my few words about pluses and minuses here.

Seems that the developer is not IM/SEO-person, as it still frequently happens in marketing area, but he had found someone who painted his software as a "super" amazing.. If you read this - do not offend, but this software is very very limited in it's features and you know it.

It's very hard to success with Facebook and other social networks nowadays, and this tool doesn't going to help much, especially for advanced users.

Target auditory for this tool - newbies..
Though I can't recommend it to anyone.

Noted. Thank you very much
15.gif
06-25-2016, 07:37 AM
If you have any more key, please PM me one :)
06-25-2016, 08:14 AM
Hei xShadow please PM new key :)
Thanks
06-25-2016, 10:34 AM
Thanks for share and reps added, please send me a key :)
06-25-2016, 10:41 AM
Keys sent.
06-25-2016, 11:43 AM
If you have any more key, please PM me one :)
30.gif

54.gif