62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Facebook Group Finder
Is there any good tools out there that can find facebook groups based on no of members in it. i used to have massplanner notworkingNotWorking now trying hard to find a substitute.

thanks
12-13-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Facebook Group Finder
Mass Planner still works, but for a few...try snareware software tools...Facebook Graph search or Facebook Automation v6 or something
12-14-2017, 12:18 AM
(12-13-2017 11:16 PM)godofdropshipping Wrote:  Mass Planner still works, but for a few...try snareware software tools...Facebook Graph search or Facebook Automation v6 or something

can you share the links for those? thank you :)
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
08-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Mass planner is the best group finder for facebook. It is working well for me still.
08-11-2018, 10:02 PM
According to me jarvee is the best tool for the Facebook group finder.
22.gif
09-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Mass planner is the one tool which i will suggest you to go for.
09-26-2018, 11:19 PM
I always go for mass planner because it is the best tool for finding the facebook group finder.
09-27-2018, 08:14 PM
You can use jarvee for finding the facebook group. It is a good tool.
10-15-2018, 03:03 PM
No, mass planner is working still without any issue. An i have been using it for so many months now. And you can also try jarvee.
12-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Facebook, at its core, is a social network. It’s not just a place to interact with the people you know, but also to connect with people who you might have a lot in common with. While “friends of friends” is one way to expand your social circle, joining a Group is the easiest way to find people with like-minded interests.

The only problem is that it’s a bit difficult to find these Facebook Groups. There is no simple directory of all Facebook Groups to browse through, so the best you can do is rely on recommendations of Groups to join or learn a few tips and tricks to discover new Groups.

Learn to Use Facebook Search
Browse Facebook’s Recommendations
Get the Facebook Groups App
Groups Joined by Friends with Similar Interests
Join Local Sale Groups to Buy/Sell/Trade
78.gif

70.gif