61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2020, 01:21 AM
Facebook Checkpoint
Hi,

I was trying to login my facebook account on VPS, but it asks for checkpoint. And when I pass that checkpoint it again goes to login page.

Is there any settings in facebook to avoid that checkpoint so I could login everywhere?

Best Regards.
04-30-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Facebook Checkpoint
By checkpoint, do you mean the security checks that facebook requires before login? IMO, if FB detects that you account is being accessed from multiple geographical location or a network which has been detected to spam, it may just not let you login based on the trust ranking of the network. What VPS are you running on your machine?
05-01-2020, 05:21 PM
(04-30-2020 09:30 PM)grayson84 Wrote:  By checkpoint, do you mean the security checks that facebook requires before login? IMO, if FB detects that you account is being accessed from multiple geographical location or a network which has been detected to spam, it may just not let you login based on the trust ranking of the network. What VPS are you running on your machine?

I tried to login with my personal account from VPS located in Vietnam.
05-02-2020, 04:56 AM
(05-01-2020 05:21 PM)windowstoweb Wrote:  I tried to login with my personal account from VPS located in Vietnam.

I think I understand what you mean now. Maybe VPS service that you're using gets has gotten marked by FB for having been used by profiles that violate FB Ad rules or other things. Even if the VPS server changes it's public IPV6 or clears http dom storage and everything else, FB can still identify them by methods as simple as the virtual resource configuration used by that VPS. There may not a way around it, you can switch to a reliable DNS proxy server.

51.gif