22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-12-2011, 01:27 AM
RE: Free SUPERVIP access to deserving Contributor | Uploader
I'm one of the legends of CZ scene, I wasn't active like contributor for a 6 years now, but I think I can do it for this forum again ;)

sitting on very good connection, mirrors no prob, let me know.
12-12-2011, 02:02 PM
I am new to this forum. But I have already started contributing. :)

More Freebies to come. :)

Thanks for this amazing offer, direct download. Hope I can be a SuperVIP.
12-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Oh my greatness! Super ideas!
I see few are Top Blackhatters. They are in Top 4 listings. I wish your the best of luck and enjoy Bestblackhatforum like your home, and forget the rest.

This is fantastic moved. I hope more and more members aware how appreciation given by BBHF.
BTW, only allow 1 account ,1 user id regardless of different ISP you used because some are using VPS :)
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-13-2011, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2011 06:30 PM by lte.)
Wow There's so many contributors now hope u all guys made it to the supervip section...
I also want to make mirrors but I only use vpn to access internet. Thats why my connection is soo poor my max speed download reach only 100-200kbps and my upload 10-100kbps.. hahah

DIRECT DOWNLOAD and I are both CONTRIBUTORS here before and admin luckily upgrade us to supervip(me) and moderator(Direct Download). Hope you can make it also there hehe....

Goodluck!!!
12-14-2011, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 02:38 AM by Taurus.)
@ Direct Mod

Few weeks ago my status already become Contributor :)

I hope i am qualify for the Super Vip access...Thank you...
36.gif
Please show some Love [Image: heart.gif] By Clicking My Thanks Button / + REP... [Image: smile.gif]
12-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Oh thats great news i will try to qualify now...
12-14-2011, 01:52 PM
[Image: funny-pictures-sorry-tolkien.jpg]
12-14-2011, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 06:55 PM by StevieRay.)
Lets do this, I get great stuff from this forum so..... If still goes i will contribute.... ;-)

In reply of my top neighbour instead of one ringtone sell thousands! lol

Craigslist Ringtone Method
Easy $200/day!

First off I'd Like to thank you for buying this guide! If you follow this method step by step you will be able to make a very easy $200/day promoting ringtone offers on Craigslist. Before we being let me make some things clear. You're not going to be spamming! You don't even have to post 100 ads on Craigslist to make money. I'm going to tell you how to make $200/day by posting only 5 ads per day on Craigslist. Lets begin shall we?

http://www.bestblackhatforum.com/attachm...day-2-.zip

Enjoy! Cool

My contribution post can be found here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MEGA...-MUCH-MORE

Enjoy Again! Tongue

Posted a few more just click my posts!
12-15-2011, 01:11 AM
Hello guys. I'm just new here in this forum and my the other forums that i'm participating are hackforums and l33ts.org. All i can say is "WOW"! this site is really amazing. Everything's here are can be downloaded for FREE! and there are alots of members contributing to it so that's why i also want to be a contributor to help each and everyone and ofcourse BESTBLACKHATFORUM! Tongue
12-15-2011, 10:08 PM
i dont mind spending 1hour on the forum just to make mirrors.as my internet is quite good :).
if i get the super vip access i will surley spend more time here, as i want that super vip section too.And now that i saw this, im sooooooo more motivated! :D
13.gif
Closed

71.gif