66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2011, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 04:51 PM by BlackhatSEO.)
[FREE] PrStorm
PrStorm
I have a copy of PrStorm, and after playing around with it, I decided to give it a go, using the list of URLs that came with it. It's a long process, and after an overnight run, I stopped it at 31%.

Then I googled my URL, http://www.factsaboutmarijuana.net, and this is what I found

1 PR1 link
2 PR0 links

both coming from posted referral logs!

This was after about 14 hours or so, so I was very impressed with the results. Now I'm wondering how many I will get total out of that run, by giving it more time.

I am beginning to run a full 100% go with 3 links, and will post the results. Should take around 3 days total!

Download:

Code:

http://rs43.rapidshare.com/files/65645682/PRStorm.rar

PRStorm - Reap the Whirlwind

Simply put, PR Storm is an easy to use software that will instantly:

* Give You Millions Of Highly Targeted Inbound Links
* Generate 100,000’s Of Targeted Visitors To Unlimited URLs
* Get Linked Automatically To Other HIGH PR Websites
* Increase Your Sales, Sign Ups and SERP positions

There is no learning curve with PRStorm. You just download and run. In under 3 minutes you will be using the awesome power of PRStorm to boost your business.

Skyrocket your PageRank and dramatically increase your traffic with just one incredible, easy-to-use program.

Their official site is down - the program is not supported and not updated anymore.

Also you should be aware of spamhuntress, it's considered a spam tool. Don't overdose with it.

Also check out this link - New PRStorm owner has regrets:

http://michaelpollitt.com/wordpress/?p=68
mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/?hsysytxnwdm
Heres a useful tidbit you all may be interested in...

I have received emails asking how to successfully use this program and here is a basic idea that I implemented last year.

1. Find a hot, new product that will be hitting stores within the next 2-3 months. Either at Cnet.com or Clickbank. Do your research, this is important! (the Macbook Air is HOT right now).

2. Build an adsense/seo optimized site revolving around the hot, new item.

3. Monetize this site...ad copy..short, long? Whatever works for you..can you Clickbank this type of item? Can you find a good affiliate to promote? Where can you find some inventory for this item? Ebay? Amazon.c0m?

4. Build your trust and credibility on the Online Auction sites, be the first to sell this item...

5. Click around PRstorm, figure out what its capable of...then promote the hell out of your newly created site about a week prior to the actual product launch of your Hot, New Item. Why before the launch of the product? With any new item you must have a prelaunch formula in place...add a countdown timer on your page...send emails to your list about the new launch. Create suspense and excitement! Be the authority website. Your adsense could be making you money prior to the actual launch as well..

You will successfully rank high on the SERPS for this Hot, New item before it even makes to stores.

I did this for the iphone and also for the ipod touch. I didnt even have these in my own possession and sold a S*** load of them on ebay in a matter of days. I added my iphone/ipod touch website to my about me area in ebay and voila. The money started pouring in. I had organic traffic as well as ebay traffic. The great part about being the authority site and being the site everyone goes to find this hot new product...is it allows you to overcharge! I was charging $100-$150 more than the iphone/ipod actually sold for. Supply and demand. Everyone knew this item was going to sell out quick, they just couldnt wait to get a hold of one.

You can use this method with almost every single clickbank item. Imagine if you were among the Top 10 in Google for "Rich Jerk" back when the product launched??? See where I am going with this?

BUT BE AWARE! Overuse this method, run PRstorm for too long...and oyu may get Google banned as well as lose your internet connection.

Finally, prepare to get familiar with proxies and try to think outside the box when using this program. I want to talk more about this but...I need to hit the World of Warcraft or Day of Defeat before I call it a night. Peace ;0

Warcraft:
Server: Dethacus
Name: Exemplar

Hit me up if your on.

Hoot

Ps. Now I know this is kind of a dirty way to make a quick buck. But It may be just the thing to get you started in your online ventures. Remember: Think Outside The Box, and Be Original!
04-11-2011, 07:49 AM
RE: [FREE] PrStorm
Hit me up if your on.
04-12-2011, 08:59 PM
wow...
04-14-2011, 06:28 AM
Looks good...thank you
04-14-2011, 06:42 AM
Thanks bro
29.gif
05-06-2011, 07:12 PM
i saw this over there at BHW. you copy pasted word for word something from back in 2008. whether this tool works or not this days no one knows, or no one is sharing. so does it still work?
62brokenheart black hat, just break a few rules 62brokenheart
06-06-2011, 04:01 AM
RE: [GET] PrStorm
word for word look BAD....Also is creating a link to BHW....I would delete file.
06-24-2011, 10:06 PM
great software? is it a blackhat method?
06-25-2011, 04:44 AM
IT SUCKX....
06-25-2011, 05:56 AM
how does it work? where do you get the backlinks from?
66.gif

15.gif