46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2017, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 09:56 PM by wanted4life.)
[FREE] License key for multiple software
Hi. Below is a license, for you to use with the following software:

Google Dominator
Google Samurai
Google SEO Branding Emulator
Monitor Clienti
Piese Auto Dominator
Social Dominator
Google Branding
Email dominator

The same license works for all the software and they will bring more software within this month.
So you should check the website often, or register an account so you that receive an email when they release new software.
They will be releasing about 12 new software this month.

The license key for those software is: YYY-VVV-WWW-SSS-222

I hope you enjoy them.

If you have questions or requests, do not hesitate to tell me here.
I am also looking for some kind of pertners for those that are interested.

I'll get straight to the point and I will not argue that software we create us are the way to the future.
It is clear that increasingly more people become interested in such software.

- There are companies or individuals who require certain software specially created for their needs
- There are many people who want and use the software they have already made. Even more, every day we receive proposals on which we make software to be used by the masses.

We have a little problem! As you noticed since the beginning of this project to create software, we have very big problems with managamanetul.
Because all our time goes to the writing of software, problems arise when we want to issue invoices, to create tutorials to write texts about each software function ... and other things like that do not honor a business.

However, the success you have such software is even beyond our expectations. any potential collaborator, would draw jackpot winner if they had access to our world.
Congratulations, you now have a small loophole in which you can enter this world and you could be part of a project that will follow to develop you more than you could imagine.
Thinkers in this proposal, as it founders come from Google, before becoming so popular. You miss such an opportunity?

What types of partnerships would I need?
There are 3 types of partnerships that we can have:

CAREFUL! collaboration offer remains valid only in January. If I started a collaboration or partnership by the end of this month, the offer will not be valid!

1) A transient collaboration
2) A partnership permanently.
3) Volunteer Partners

- What it means to be a collaborator? It means to sponsor the construction of a software which you believe it will sell very well and collect a share of sales of that software, for life.
Basically, if you paid for the construction of software that you think will sell, we sell and we provide lifetime you will receive share of the sale of that software.
You can of course to sponsor the development of several software and make sure an early retirement.
Where ideas Software? We have hundreds of ideas already, but we are also open to your ideas.

- What is a permanent partnership? It means that you make an investment in our business and become acceptable shareholder with a percentage of total revenues.
More on that represents the investment, and then we can talk by phone to a meeting.

- What does a volunteer partner? It means a person who knows our style of work, already knows about how our software works and if you offer to test software in beta, would do learn to use it without making them offer tutorials.
The purpose of this volunteer partner, is to test the software very quickly and we request the necessary changes for it to work perfectly.
But most importantly, the volunteer is to create texts about soft, about which features and putting them on the site. Besides text, and video tutorials must do.

Although it is voluntary, paid these partners with 5 to 15 licenses for the software in question, depending on its complexity.
Partner has the option to resell those licenses by any means want and at what price they wish.

If you are not interested in such collaborations, but know people who might be interested in a serious and collaboration, you can send this message on.

Thank you.
01-02-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: [FREE] License key for multiple software
By the way. the software, you can download from http://www.emulasoft.com
or emulasoft.com if url is not allowed here
01-02-2017, 10:00 PM
(01-02-2017 09:58 PM)wanted4life Wrote:  By the way. the software, you can download from http://www.emulasoft.com

Do you care to read whats allowed or what not allowed?

There is a self promotion section on purpose for users like you.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
01-02-2017, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 10:07 PM by MASTERJAM.)
Hi,
Do you have any download links to these products please?

Sorry about that i have just seen the required links. many thanks.
01-02-2017, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 10:09 PM by wanted4life.)
(01-02-2017 10:00 PM)ѕ¢σяρισ Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 09:58 PM)wanted4life Wrote:  By the way. the software, you can download from http://www.emulasoft.com

I do not to promote. just gace the link where to download the softwares from. Consider it a donation.
Don't be a hater coz i'll never give anything else from free because of haters like you.

(01-02-2017 10:05 PM)MASTERJAM Wrote:  Hi,

no problem.
But it looks like someone don't want me to put download links.
he sugges that you should search on google for the softwares which uses that license...
68.gif
01-02-2017, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 10:23 PM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
(01-02-2017 10:08 PM)wanted4life Wrote:  

Mr big shot the bottom line is

You want partners.

You could get them by posting relevant section instead of trying your marketing gimmicks in each wrong section as you have done in past.

Those junk you sell for that high price and scam so many. I'm good to hate that.

If you dont know to search let me give you a link
[Image: 79c968f684.png]

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Announcemen...st-27-2015

Keep the license and take your BS to self promotion.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
01-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Not working.
AWS and AZURE CREDITS AVAILABLE UP TO $150K
01-02-2017, 11:09 PM
(01-02-2017 10:32 PM)letsbcool Wrote:  Not working.

what is not working?
any printscreen?
01-02-2017, 11:45 PM
(01-02-2017 10:08 PM)wanted4life Wrote:  

I do not to promote. just gace the link where to download the softwares from. Consider it a donation.
Don't be a hater coz i'll never give anything else from free because of haters like you.

(01-02-2017 10:05 PM)MASTERJAM Wrote:  Hi,

no problem.
But it looks like someone don't want me to put download links.
he sugges that you should search on google for the softwares which uses that license...

Download link you give (emulasoft.com) takes you to a sales page for what looks like, overpriced products.

And, why do you not put the download links like anyone else. As long as you are not self-promoting or making money from the links, there is not problem there.

Is Scorpio right in what he says (and he usually is!)?
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
01-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Don't you guys read previous posts in the thread, especially that by Scorpio? Angry
14.gif

59.gif