44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Experienced Black-Hat Hacker Reply Please
My friend's story: After two years in school, he dropped out of University this summer so he can focus all his money and time on Blogs, SEO and Affiliate Websites. His problem is that he can't continue playing D1 sports at the University since he is not a full time registered student. Sports is one of his biggest passions and was honestly one of the main reasons he waited so long to drop out. He would like to continue playing, and is looking for some advice, firstly, on whether it be possible to alter his schools database in order for him to appear as a full-time student for the next year or two, and secondly, a technical how-to on how to go about this. How the process works, as far as he is informed, is that an administrator at the schools registrar's office receives a sheet with all of the players names. The administrator then goes on the school's database and check's off the players on the list who are eligible full time students and sends this sheet both to the D1 sports governing body and the coach. I figure if there is a way to alter the database, at the point where the administrator checks, then the administrator would clear him as eligible on the sheet, and all would be good. I'm wondering if this is a super complicated process, as it is nothing crazy, like for example, grade changing, where professors know you, have copies of and/or remember your grades. I know the question is not very technically specific, but my main purpose is to find someone who I can exchange info on a one-on-one basis in order to help my friend. On a random note, isn't this video neat? I love the title, especially between "eggman" and "sparta", just tought i'd share it with everyone. youtube /watch?v=nsbF0l5vdr4

My goal for this post is either: [1] to have someone point me in a direction to learn the technical stuff so I can rally the info to my friend, and so he can do it himself
Preffered: [2] find an experience person who could figure out how to do this, and have them take me through the full process
-or point me in a direction where I could find an experience person who could figure out how to do this, and have them take me through the full process

58.gif