58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-25-2014, 06:20 AM
EverLead 2.0
Does anyone know where I can get this?

Either free, or paid? If paid, I will buy it and share it, as it appears to be the only one that will work for what I am trying to do.

The original EverLead was ok, but I need more functionality and more modern looking pages, with the same speed of design, and yet, responsive, like this new version. The original was viewable on mobile, but not truly responsive.

As I said before, I am willing to purchase it.
05-25-2014, 04:06 PM
RE:
can you give more details of the plugin please.. i searched the whole web and cant find a version 2 of it .. none of them announced yet .. how come you want it .. i have a fully customized copy for which i hired a top programmer .... and its one of its kind ... a true beast , so share the details with me and i will let you know if you can buy it from me ... if you pay top $$$$
05-26-2014, 03:03 PM
RE:
It was released, but for some reason, the vendor backed out of it. It's a remake/redo/improvement on the original EverLead. I tried to contact him, but haven't heard back from him. His Warrior Forum launch was done, but his JvZoo account was closed, so no idea what is up.

Not willing to be extorted for what was originally a $17 plugin...Sorry. Said I was willing to pay for it, not get bent over.
05-26-2014, 03:04 PM
RE:
If I get it, I guess it will be my exclusive share. :)

12.gif