35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-08-2016, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2017 05:18 AM by jmoney.)
EthernetServers.com HOST problems - Any Reviews? - My Review!
My wife and I have been with EthernetServers.com for about a year now, on their VPS plan, and my site has been down, about 30% of the time. And aside from the downtime, I've had Alot of little problems, that I've never had with any other host, and it's gave me alot of headaches and cost me alot of money.

Is there anyone else that uses them as a host, and if so what is your take on them? What plan are you on, and what troubles have you had if any?

--

About me and my level of competency, I'm no amateur, I know what I'm doing. I'm a web designer, web developer, app developer, entrepreneur, and writer. I've been with about 4 different hosts over the past 15+ years.

I never need assistance from new hosts, I know how to migrate my data, everything about databases, etc. I'm only saying this so you know I'm not a newbie and so you know my issues are not from my own ignorance.

UPDATE:

EthernetServers turned out to be a nightmare. George is a complete ***** who messed up what package I'm on, and because he messed it up he wouldn't proved me support because he said I wasn't on the managed VPS, which I had to forward him my receipt to show him that was what I ordered. He felt stupid about making a mistake but never apologized and transferred me over to "Dominic" who was kinder and apologized for "George". But it was too late, I got my data (which was a nightmare, the VPS kept crashing) and I left for a better host. One run by people with sense.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND EthernetServers. I RECOMMEND STAYING FAR AWAY FROM THEM!
05-08-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: EthernetServers.com HOST problems - Any Reviews? - My Review!
Hi There,

Well i own more than 90 VPS at Ethernetservers and actually the running is good. Well i have had problems sometimes but George and Dominic are fixing everything fast.

As far as i have seen it depends from your VPS configuration. But for my level they are actually running very good.

I have been with them since January 2015. What were the main problems that your vps was down?

Regards,
05-10-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: EthernetServers.com HOST problems - Any Reviews? - My Review!
I don't have any VPS subscription with them, but I have a shared hosting and it's been doing well.

24.gif